+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: After friend and I made out, it is now awkward...

Desperation is tetxing 1000 times a day, asking what he is doing 24-7, and getting jealous if a girl goes near him.....but just going up to him and talking about whatever it is you want or feel about him is not being desperate. I can tell from here he is wishing you would just talk to him because he is so scared....scared because he likes you so much duh. Stop making excuses and go talk to him.

I'll try to spell this out, seems like you don't grasp more than one concept from any post.

He is interested in you. If you are interested in him, you need to let him know.
    Last edited by searock; 19-09-12 at 10:35 PM.

Wow...

I've been staying out of this so far... Not anymore, I suppose.

OP: You DO realized I hope that most failed relationships happen because of lack of communication and lack of trust?

If you can't communicate with him now (or anybody, for that matter) your relationship is doomed anyhow, and you might as well give up.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is hilarious.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That he tried to have sex with you when he was drunk doesnt necessarily mean that much. To be honest I can't really tell if he likes you or not either. It depends what sort of guy he is. If he is shy by nature he may well like you and feel rejected. However most men would not interpret you hooking up with him and dry humpinh him as anything like rejection, just because you declined to go all the way. Personally I would have taken that as a big green light. It is part of the game for the woman to turn down sex the first few times, after all. So I am against the grain of most of the other responses but this is a male's perspective. And I think your wait and see approach is the right one. Let him show his hand.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

He is probably embarrassed because he thought you were going to have sex. If you are interested in him romantically, please tell him.

You can say in a light hearted way "I was so suprised what happened after the party the other night! It was a nice surprise, but it threw me for a loop. I'm a slow mover and to me, sex means it's the beginning of a relationship. Sex is a big step. If this is something you are interested in, I would love to see more of you"

This is what you can say if you want to move things along with him.

If you just want to be friends, you can say "I miss our time together, but I don't want things to be weird because we made out. Can we still hang out and be friends?"

He might not want to just be friends. He was in the friend zone, and did his best to get out of it.

Contact me if you need any more help!
    </snip>

Quote Originally Posted by dinazcolada View Post
    He is probably embarrassed because he thought you were going to have sex. If you are interested in him romantically, please tell him.

You can say in a light hearted way "I was so suprised what happened after the party the other night! It was a nice surprise, but it threw me for a loop. I'm a slow mover and to me, sex means it's the beginning of a relationship. Sex is a big step. If this is something you are interested in, I would love to see more of you"

This is what you can say if you want to move things along with him.

If you just want to be friends, you can say "I miss our time together, but I don't want things to be weird because we made out. Can we still hang out and be friends?"
    If only the OP would listen..!!

what z the difference b/w Like & Love?
    when u Like a Flower u just pluck it
    When u love a FLower u water it daily

for the new people who have joined in on the feed, he at first ignored me and said that everything is fine between us and I knew it felt awkward instead. 2 days ago when we were at meeting, when I was talking to one of his friends who was a girl, he came up to me and said hi. He seemed very nervous and looked like he was having a seizure but instead in a talking to a girl kind of way. He kept on eating a cookie. I acted very neutral towards him and didn't act all gaga to see him. he said i looked cold and i said i was because I was walking outside and I was going to go to go on a motorcycle right after meeting. he then said he was going to go grab another cookie and that i should grab one.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    for the new people who have joined in on the feed, he at first ignored me and said that everything is fine between us and I knew it felt awkward instead. 2 days ago when we were at meeting, when I was talking to one of his friends who was a girl, he came up to me and said hi. He seemed very nervous and looked like he was having a seizure but instead in a talking to a girl kind of way. He kept on eating a cookie. I acted very neutral towards him and didn't act all gaga to see him. he said i looked cold and i said i was because I was walking outside and I was going to go to go on a motorcycle right after meeting. he then said he was going to go grab another cookie and that i should grab one.
    Wow you both sound like you are in 5th grade...lol. Well, I say just forget about the whole thing at this point geez...

and why do you say that?

Because of the extreme immaturity in your interpersonal relationships. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    and why do you say that?
    ...and you guys basically had a conversation about eating cookies...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cookies.. hahaha. Hilarious, like I said.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast