+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Threesome: yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by skybeam
    Im a girl and been in a 3some with 2 guys. one was the current guy im dating who is bi and the other was my ex lover who was bi curious. it was great but there was someone of the two guys who felt self conscious since his dick was smaller. oh well.

3somes are fun at the beginning of a relationship before any feelings get involved.. when there are feelings involved it can **** things up.

Royally.
    I give you credit for being honest but that shit is discusting. I have a question for you. Would you lie about this and other things in your past if you wanted to date someone and you knew it might bother them....might...?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Having a threesome with your lover WILL ruin the relationship. It WILL.

Will!

Will!!!!!!!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

indigosoul Guest
    Yes, it will mess up the relationship. Will. I believe we have a quorum on this one (Innova?)

If you're in it for experience, it sounds like you'll just have to find 2 others that you're not romantically involved with... except, that would make you a whore, I guess. (sigh)

10-69er 10-69er we got a couple of whores down here and we need back up.
    (Beavis & ButtHead)
    [url=http://www.chaoseffect.net][/url]

a threesome will definatley ruin your relationship. it ruined mine a long time ago. its something i will never ever do again with or without someone i care and love.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I would say if I was going to do that, I would want to be single with 2 other single non-involved couple. I know that it makes people curious, but now in my relationship, if it were me and my honey and another man, i know he would not go for that, for the fact he wouldn't want to see me with another man. And I definatly wouldn't want to see him touch another woman.

dont think i would want to........... when u r in love u r in love and there is now way i could share someone i loved....................................no way at all

and if someone i loved agreed to a threesome with another girl, then she definitely aint my type of gal sorry folks just my opinion

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Thanks for all your opinions guys.I'm not bothered about someone else touching my baby since its not the same as when I'm with him,thats love.This is more about just sex.Anyway I'm there so I can see whats going on and the other guy is one of his ex lovers.I don't kno but I wanna give it a try.If it all goes tits up,so to speak,we're strong enough that we can recover from it.Love conquers all .And onlyvirgins, WHY THE HELL ARE U IN A SEX FORUM IF UR AN UPTIGHT SEXUAL FREAK???!!

Quote Originally Posted by abovethisall911
    And onlyvirgins, WHY THE HELL ARE U IN A SEX FORUM IF UR AN UPTIGHT SEXUAL FREAK???!!
    I am not up-tight. I just don't make sex sound so casual like you....because its not....

Anyways you dont care about someone touching you lover because its different for you when you two do it? Well no one else feels that so they just laugh at you as they use you people for sex and leave with no obligations.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

And we're using him too.Well whatever you feel about sex you shouldn't push it onto other people,we all have the right to live life our own way.It takes all types.Have you had sex before?And I'm not taking the piss,I'm just asking

of course a NO for me.
    :: Dots Dot

THere is NO WAY I'd have a threesome. While the idea is great for fantasy I don't think it works well in real life. Why would you want to share someone you love with someone else? Sex is the most intimate expression of love, and even more so when you're in a relationship!

Eh....I might. Depends on the circumstances.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

If he's ok with it, then do it up, but if he's the slightest bit un-comfortable, then.... ehhhhhhh.... don't be surprised if nothing good comes of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast