+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there any chance of us getting back together?

Is there any chance of us getting back together?

It's been almost three months since my ex and I broke up and I haven't heard from him since then. Things ended badly, and I said a lot of things that I shouldn't have. I left him voice mails and texts and he was ignoring all of it so I told him if he wanted it to be over to just say yes. He never responded. I apologized for everything a couple days later and told him that I didn't want to lose him over something so trivial(He went to a party and never even mentioned it to me, we got into an argument over it). A couple days later, he's single on Facebook and no word from him. Again I tried talking to him. I sent him a text telling him I knew it was over but I just wanted to know why. No reply. A week or so later he told someone that I'm too much handle, bitchy, absolutely insane, and that he would never ever date me again. I haven't heard from him or tried talking to him since the night we got into the argument almost 3 months ago. We have a class together in school this year and he won't even look in my direction, I try acting like he's not there but it's hard. I still miss him after everything and I want him back in my life. Do you think we'll ever talk again and he'll always feel this way towards me? Should I try talking to him? He also recently posted a status online saying he'd rather feel the pain than nothing at all. Could this be about me? Or am I overthinking this?

This is so far over its beyond over. He dropped you so hard and clearly has little or no regret about it.

I don't think his post was about you, it's a lyric from the song "Pain" by Three Days Grace. Could be about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 500daysofbummer View Post
    Or am I overthinking this?
    If he told you to f.u.c.k. off would that be any more plain? He does not want to have a relationship with you.

As harsh it may be to face, it's definitely over. From what you've said, he already sounds like an obnoxious jerk that doesn't even deserve the attention or love you're showing him anyway. You're being nice enough to talk to him and he can't be bothered to even have the manners to simply reply? You deserve a lot better.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop thinking about him. He's done. Him going off to a party and not telling you doesn't sound like he cares what you think. Not nice, but that's how people act w/people they don't feel accountable to. If you were any of the things he said, learn from them. All you can do.

Next!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

The odds are greater that you will get hit by a car tomorrow. Drive carefully, and look both ways before you cross the street.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.