+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some help and ideas (sex problem)

need some help and ideas (sex problem)

Hi. I could realy need some help here. Im seeing this woman. She used to be my girlfiend and I hope she one day will be that again. Thing is that I got a sexual problem (nothing to do with we not beeing a cuople anymore btw.)
    well, I cant keep an erection for a very long time ant it take a lot of work for me to come. Im not old and it hasnt alway been like that. Started after having sex with people who cared less for me. Not so uncommon Ive heard.

I love it when she sits on top of me and it works ok. But its a marathon for here and I cant realy ask here to do that for me all the time. She would do a lot of things for me though. But I know I can make it. Its just that I need a lot of playing around to wind up to keep it going. I know that works. Changes my state of mind in this situation and that what its all about I guess. My partner in crime does not have my condition. She just need a litle friction and BANG! she goes

The Problem is that when I try to talk about this she feels bad about herself for not beeing good at having sex. (yes its crazy) She can get very upsett. So its a realy ackward situation. So my only option here is to take the initiative and try to geth us to change our ways to a more playfull way.

And here is where you come in (dont be scared now ) I would like to ask if you can borowe me some ideas for a new path. She has a wild but great senseof humour as long as the timing is right. My latest idea is to teach here and myself to dance salsa or tango. And I know dancing to latin music with a sexy girl like here makes me steaming hot. But I would like to not set it all one one card and Im a bit out of ideas on this. So if you think you got ideas for activities, games or or a word of wisdom in my case, pls reply. Much apreciated.

listen ever heard of the fact that women get multiple orgasms?

just lengthen the foreplay and get her to come atleast two times.....i know sounds like a lot of work......but hey u love her right !!!?

then i guess u too should be in the right mode by then to actually start getting there and dude,.....relax and enjoy and when she is on top./...loook at her face and enjoy seriously..the moves will come............

best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Zorro, since I know you don't want this thread to end with an irrelevant answer from someone named "Hussain," I'll try to help you out.

I think the dancing thing is a pretty cool idea. The only thing you really need to think about though, are clothes.

Before I go any further, I cannot stress enough how important it is that you relieve yourself (take a piss) before attempting to be stimulated. You will never maintain an erection if you have to pee.

That said... clothes. Yes, clothes are the most important thing, ever.

1. Your clothes should be loose and comfortable. Try wearing pants that fit without a belt or boxers underneath. You'll be surprised at how much more excitable you are.
    2. Her clothes... tell her about some fantasy you have involving her. Make sure it involves her. I had a girlfriend once that went to a private Catholic school... I think you know where this is going.

Oh yeah one more thing: Pigtails. 'Nuff said.

Peace.

Omigod... pigtails stir up some wild fantasies for me. Yeah, donut is right. If you don't already wear them, switch to boxers... actually I recommend that for everyone. Enough of those tidy whities!

If there is any fantasy that you have that she would take part in (as long as it's not illegal) then that could really get things going.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticalIllusion
    Omigod... pigtails stir up some wild fantasies for me. Yeah, donut is right. If you don't already wear them, switch to boxers... actually I recommend that for everyone. Enough of those tidy whities!
    Actually, I was urging him to abandon the boxers for... nothing!

Ah, freedom!

Make sure she really understands that it's not her fault that it takes you so long!!

Thx bohemian, didnt had the slightest Idea about the importance of going to the toilet first,, I realy didnt know. I never have sex with clothes on though. Never sleep with clothes on, sometimes I even play Counterstrike naked My mother got some hippie influence while I grew up you see.

The thing about putting here in the center of my fantasys is very good. That can be developed into something realy kool. Should invent some nice storys or something where shes plays the important role. think my brain is starting to grasp some ideas here.

bohemian donut......i am someone named Hussain...now would u please tell me why u phrased it "irrevelant answer from someone named hussain" and not "irrevelant answerfrom hussain:"

also in what ways was it irrevelant?

Hussain

hey take it easy mate. It wasnt relevant cuz it wasnt that kind of stuff I was asking for. But thx for your reply Mhussain

that ok zorro....sorry my answer couldnt help....

will try better next time

Hussain

Hey I'm a girl so I have a few ideas and myself I find it difficult to orgasm sometimes.Dressing up,yes very good idea,and try a few crazy positions,you'd be surprised how many great spots you can hit.Also maybe just try cuddling and kissing etc,maybe with a movie,for a while before so you feel loved and comfortable and completely at ease.Being tense about not being able to come might stop you from coming as well.Hope that helps x x x x

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    bohemian donut......i am someone named Hussain...now would u please tell me why u phrased it "irrevelant answer from someone named hussain" and not "irrevelant answerfrom hussain:"

also in what ways was it irrevelant?

Hussain
    Oh yeah, I forgot that you've never heard of that other guy named Hussain...

I think he used to post here. (Hee hee!)

i have heard of him..... but what r u trying to imply?

Hussain

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorro
    My mother got some hippie influence while I grew up you see.
    We got a hippie among us!

Juicy topic.

Hey Zorro. Have you tried this? When you get soft, you let her play with you, with her hands, maybe that will help a bit. This would help a lot if you're used to hand stimulation.

Or let her do some dirty talking, if that's your kind of thing.

Or figure out what kind of things really turn you on, and share them with her, and maybe ask her to do some of those things?

Or do something a bit more adventurous- like outdoors.
    But mostly you just need to relax,
    like "take off your shoes and relax your feet"

But of course, I'm a girl so I wouldn't know what would work for a guy.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast