+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen Up

Listen Up

i did it, yesterday i finally took all your advice, i said goodbye forever and hung up on him, he instantly called me back. i yelled some more, i started crying and so did he, i hung up on him again, he called back.

he bought over my stuff and i gave him his.
    you may regret what you do, but you'll regret what you don't do so much more.

...for real?

yeah... i'm sad, but i know its something i gotta do

time heals all wounds and it takes alot of courage to let go of something you thought was so true, but we all know the saying love is blind. now you can move on with your life and in time you will find someone who can apprecite you and be all yours someone you dont have to share ever!. Good luck with everything and if you need to talk we are here. xoxoxox blue
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbaby011604
    i did it, yesterday i finally took all your advice, i said goodbye forever and hung up on him, he instantly called me back. i yelled some more, i started crying and so did he, i hung up on him again, he called back.

he bought over my stuff and i gave him his.
    Good for you! It will be hard, he may get desperate but DON'T CAVE!! Remember yourself, remember those kids. He needs to get stable b/f he can have ANY relationship w/ANYONE. No contact is the only way here... start dating now, even if you don't feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    "It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"
    that is so true...

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    start dating now, even if you don't feel like it.
    i really don't i just wanna be alone

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbaby011604
    i really don't i just wanna be alone
    I know. But you really shouldn't. This is the hardest time. Marshall your support troops (family, friends, etc) and GO OUT! The worst is sitting around internalizing everything... For some ppl, hard work also works...

[url]http://www.enotalone.com/Healing-After-Break-Up-or-Divorce-325.html[/url]

angel...the only way u can get over this is with someone else.....remember when u left him, there is now a gap in ur heart and in ur soul.....unless and until u fill that gap.........with the love of someone else..u are going to feel hollow.....i dont say that grab the first guy that comes around.....but start looking and remember dont try to answer all the questions that come into ur head all by urself......

best of luck.....i know the pain of separation..........am going throuhg it now..................but each person feels his/her own and there is no way another person can even fathom urs.that is why what u did was so brave........................

i really hope the best for u...............................

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Just a friendly advice, you can also do other things such as pampering yourself, looking good for yourself and slowly forget and forgive and you'll be fine...

thats what i do... when i'm depressed i shop and pamper myself... it always makes me feel better...
    like today i'm going to get my hair, eyebrows and nail done....

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    angel...the only way u can get over this is with someone else.....remember when u left him, there is now a gap in ur heart and in ur soul.....unless and until u fill that gap.........with the love of someone else..u are going to feel hollow.....i dont say that grab the first guy that comes around.....but start looking and remember dont try to answer all the questions that come into ur head all by urself......
    I will have to totally disagree with this. You don't NEED a man or another person in your life to fill in your 'gaps'. Those get filled in with your own self-confidence and enjoyment of life. Live for yourself, not through someone else.

When I broke up with a guy I dated for 5 years, I was completely broken up....so I took six months of 'me time' and just spent time figuring out myself and reestablishing close relationships with my girl friends and family. Then when I felt all those empty spaces in my heart were full, only then was I able to date again. Make sure you give yourself that healing time.

And for god sakes, don't do the rebound thing, it never helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain

best of luck.....i know the pain of separation..........am going throuhg it now..................but each person feels his/her own and there is no way another person can even fathom urs.that is why what u did was so brave........................

i really hope the best for u...............................

Hussain
    Dont listen to this advice. At first, i thought he was joking, but i guess he's not. Hussain!!! this the the exact oppisite of what she needs to do. Where do you get your reasoning from?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I will have to totally disagree with this. You don't NEED a man or another person in your life to fill in your 'gaps'. Those get filled in with your own self-confidence and enjoyment of life. Live for yourself, not through someone else.

When I broke up with a guy I dated for 5 years, I was completely broken up....so I took six months of 'me time' and just spent time figuring out myself and reestablishing close relationships with my girl friends and family. Then when I felt all those empty spaces in my heart were full, only then was I able to date again. Make sure you give yourself that healing time.

And for god sakes, don't do the rebound thing, it never helps.
    see at least you understand... i do need that "me time"...

i'm sadd now that it is finally over! but yet, extreamly happy to begin the rest of my life!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast