+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Really is Love?

"IF I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU", - more beautiful quotes can be found at love-quotes.com

Love is when your heart is telling you it want to be with that special person. Regardress of mind you know and feel it in the heart.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by sickofdrama View Post
    I think that the wikipedia article about love is the longest one I've ever read completely. And it kinda got me nowhere haha
    ditto hahaha! me too!!!
    Rhondda Mayne Waldie

Love is the only feeling that will put you through heaven & hell.

As i like to describe being in love, its like sliding from heaven to hell.

Love is like a lump of gold, Hard to get, Hard to hold.
    Out of all the men I’ve met,
    Your the one I can’t forget,
    I do believe that God above created you for me to love,
    He chose you from all the rest,
    Because he knew you would love me the best.

......collected from secretlovemessages.com

“Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.”

The definition of Love is very wide and i believe as some one says that "Love is the result of appreciating someone's goodness"

People want to find the answer for centuries and I think they will keep searching for it. Love is the most difficult feeling to describe but it is also the most wonderful feeling.

Love is amazing. It is stronger than anything and anyone. It can not be seen or touched. It can only be felt in the heart. It gives you wings to fly from happiness. It gives sense to your life. It makes your life complete.
    When you fall in love then and only THEN you start to really live and to realize that you have never been so happy before.
    It is invisible to the eyes (the eyes can see on only the material world) but "visible" to your heart and soul (they "see" the spiritual reality, the feelings).
    Love is what people search for their entire life. Some find it others may be not.
    Love is to care about the other, to appreciate every gesture, to hope to see the other person every day, to want the other to be happy, to help (even without being asked), to feel passion, to feel gratitude, to feel all this and many more.
    Love is in every gesture, in every look, in the heart and in the soul.
    Love is a blessing. Love surmounts every difficulties (every effort of the others to separate the 2 in love).

Love is described in many songs and is still not described at 100%.

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”― William Shakespeare

A few gestures of love may make your heart fly: (i will share a part of my story)
    -when he gives me secretly a few lectures (in order to help me)
    -when he asks different people about me (what I do)
    -when he comes to see me after being informed I was a little sick
    -when he feels horrible because I cried the whole night after I understood he was with another girl
    -when he wants to know all about me (what I like, what I hate)
    -when he looks at me with love
    -when he tries to help me even without being asked (for example: when I was applying for a job)
    -when he treats good even the other people (then I see how amazing he is )
    -when he tells everyone he loves me AND EVEN THAN HE WANTS TO MARRY ME
    -when he is getting pissed off just because someone may have looked at me (the poor guy was not allowed to look at me 2 days or more)
    -when he ... i can continue until 1000 things he did for me (i know everything, every gesture from the smallest to the biggest, every word I KNOW EVERYTHING he did for me and everything he said about me) and even 1000 times when he showed he cared about me and loved me (still does)...

As you can imagine, I lost my mind on him...(the day i fell in love was the day when he came to see me -i was a little sick).
    I have never been loved so much (by a guy). I have never had an "angel" in my life but I must admit the feeling is amazing.
    For first time in my life, reality was better than my dreams. Yes, this is love. I have never doubted. I have never imagined it could be so amazing, I have never thought I would meet anyone so wonderful.

What I did not expect was that a few women would desperately try to convince him I did not love him. The worst is he believes them from time to time. They told him I was interested in his money (actually they want this to be true because THEY DO NOT WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND that HE WAS RIGHT TO THINK that I am the most wonderful person he has ever met). This is not the whole story but it is too personal and I will not share more. I did not reveal myself in front of these people (who are not my friends) which explains why THEY DO NOT KNOW ME. Those who know me like me a lot (i reveal myself only in front of my friends) and know i am a wonderful person.

Love is the most powerful feeling! It can make you live in another reality, it can give you wings and give sense to your life.
    As it is a feeling, it is felt IN THE HEART.
    A nice quotation: "The most precious things in life can not be seen or touched or bought, they can only be felt in the heart"-Love is one of these things.

It is not possible to describe it... It is important to feel it. The real, deep love for which many have only read or heard or dreamed. It is in the heart (not in the words).
    REMEMBER THIS, IN THE HEART/SOUL (this is where you find love).

I wish everyone who dreams for love to find it.
    Last edited by romantic-88; 06-08-13 at 03:38 AM.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12