+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need serious advice

Need serious advice

Hi I was seeing this married lady for the last 9 months.We were colleagues though not in same office and later became close friends, sharing everything about each other . As it happens we both fell in deep love.She had a very rocky relationship with her husband from the start who was a divorcee before he got married. Now we had a really great affair and confessed how great it would have been if we were married and she would love to be with me. It was serious or so i thought until i noticed a change in her behaviour . She would kind of ignore me, get irritated with me for nothing, come online on chat and ignore me saying her husband is around ,etc. One night I caught her having a very steamy chat( she accidentally had given me her pswd once and i never misused it until that night) with this much younger guy ( about 8 yrs) who happens to be a student in one of her co's colleges. I confronted her and she initially lied and when she knew thr was no way around she confessed saying it was infatuation and momentary. But i broke up with her. She has been after my life to forgive her and get back repeating all those romantic stuff she said earlier.My question is how could someone who saw me as her soulmate , cheat on me?Her reason for being with me was her husband's distance from her. So what is the reason now? If she cheated on her husband and now she cheated on me, she could repeat the same thing again? Pls advise

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yes, she is a serial cheater and liar. Be rid of her and find someone who is "available", meaning not in a relationship/married.

Quote Originally Posted by JB9 View Post
    Yes, she is a serial cheater and liar. Be rid of her and find someone who is "available", meaning not in a relationship/married.
    Agree...she isn't being honest with herself or you. Drop her...she cheated on her husband...I mean that's pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogulczar2000 View Post
    .My question is how could someone who saw me as her soulmate , cheat on me?
    *laughing here* OMG... This is just toooo ridiculous to even comment on but rich enough to quote.

Hey Wake Up everything is ridiculous in hindsight..but i would appreciate if you could reserve your condescending attitude for a better purpose..I am here on this forum for a genuine advice and not some "how dumb you are" lectures !!!

Hey Wake Up everything is ridiculous in hindsight..but i would appreciate if you could reserve your condescending attitude for a better purpose..I am here on this forum for a genuine advice and not some "how dumb you are" lectures !!!
    WE all make dumb decision sometimes...you were stupid to get involved with a married women but it's OK...it happens. All that matters is the present moment and right now you should make a smart decision and drop this woman. Seriously...forget her. Maybe be her friend later, but she is a liar.

Thanks Maple 1714 . I indeed was stupid and a fool to get involved the way i saw it " someone i liked in a troubled marriage". But after this string of events I surely will give her a rats ass now. No frnds. Nothing. Just a mistake better forgotten

No no... you deserve the condescension. Seriously man, you thought that woman that would cheat on her husband wouldn't cheat on the guy she was seeing on the side?! Do you really believe that your johnson is the magic one that will keep her from straying?

I'm LMAO here.

HeartisAching - dunno why your heart is aching..must be angina!!..you seem to be really ill equipped to handle this in a mature manner!!!..considering angina you should be in a health forum...rofl

Guys..why are we so judgmental or form opinions quickly?? A married woman in a bad marriage has the right to fall in love .Who ??doesnt matter!!.marriages work and sometimes they dont!!.a guy/gurl can fall for someone 10 yours younger or older!! sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt!!. when u say someone cheated on her husband you are entirely speculating that the husband was this wronged guy!!..rarely is the case..its both!!. So going astray is not the issue..repeating that behaviour definitely is a deep psychological problem..so lets stop this slandering!!..it happens.!! will happen.u make mistakes.then u move on..this forum is meant to help ppl out..if u think u can behave in a manner which makes u look smarter or full of wisdom..then perhaps u havent gotten over the shit that happened with u. full of negative energy..catch a deep breath and move on.. cus I have
    Last edited by Mogulczar2000; 13-09-12 at 01:39 AM.

HeartisAching - dunno why your heart is aching..must be angina!!..you seem to be really ill equipped to handle this in a mature manner!!!..considering angina you should be in a health forum...rofl
    That weak sauce is the best you could come up with?

What advice did you want? Oh yeah this:

My question is how could someone who saw me as her soulmate , cheat on me?
    You're getting exactly the advice you asked for.

Ready?

Cheaters cheat. It's that simple. If you believed the crap she fed you about how bad her marriage is, and about how you were her soul-mate, you were gullible. If you get with a cheater, they're going to cheat on you.

Don't ask questions if you can't handle the answers.

HeartisAching - now u are talking sense after all those Mr Bean antiques ..be straightforward..be ruthless..i never said i mind tat..I am seeking advice..jus dont hide behind rofl/lmfao/caustic remarks!!..reflects badly on an otherwise perfectly sensible mind....and yess sometimes a weak sauce does the trick !!

Cheeksss - wahahaha !!..wat a way to start a discussion!!.if only your english was a lil better i cud perhaps take u srsly

Cheeksss - wahahaha !!..wat a way to start a discussion!!.if only your english was a lil better i cud perhaps take u srsly
    The pot calling the kettle black...

Hi I was seeing this married lady for the last 9 months.We were colleagues though not in same office and later became close friends, sharing everything about each other . As it happens we both fell in deep love.She had a very rocky relationship with her husband from the start who was a divorcee before he got married. Now we had a really great affair and confessed how great it would have been if we were married and she would love to be with me. It was serious or so i thought until i noticed a change in her behaviour . She would kind of ignore me, get irritated with me for nothing, come online on chat and ignore me saying her husband is around ,etc. One night I caught her having a very steamy chat( she accidentally had given me her pswd once and i never misused it until that night) with this much younger guy ( about 8 yrs) who happens to be a student in one of her co's colleges. I confronted her and she initially lied and when she knew thr was no way around she confessed saying it was infatuation and momentary. But i broke up with her. She has been after my life to forgive her and get back repeating all those romantic stuff she said earlier.My question is how could someone who saw me as her soulmate , cheat on me?Her reason for being with me was her husband's distance from her. So what is the reason now? If she cheated on her husband and now she cheated on me, she could repeat the same thing again? Pls advise

I'll tell it to you straight....she lives for the attention and is just roll playing out a fantasy. She gets sort of a "high" from starting new relationships, and once it starts to settle down a bit, she loses that high, and finds someone else to get it back again. Her marriage is probably not bad, it's that the "spark" or "romance" had died off, which normal, but she wants that high so she is constantly chasing it. People do and say things in the moment when they are "infactuated" with each other. So talk about things like, being in love, soul mates, marriage, kids, and future is just that, talk and should never be looked at as a promise. You were just another poor shlep that got caught up in her game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast