+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ok ok ok ....a serious thread by me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... you call it price-less comedy? i call it talking shit. same smell, different nostril.

as for "their" fear, haha that probably was a typo.

calm down virgin, don't buss a nut before it happens. she might have lost contact with most of her friends being that she was in high school at the time, but remember that good friends are hard to seperate. i still talk to many of my friends from high school. reguardless, they have probably matured a lot since the last time they saw you and if they haven't, well **** them. she's worth taking the change for right??

"bringing something in common" alright, what i mean is that you two did cruz at times right? and you did interact with her before. with that in mind, you must know a few things about her. what she wanted to do after graduation, family life, so forth. bring up the past with her, then mention how you still think of her time and time again. small talk is only to get the ball rolling for you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I completely understand how you could still have feelings for someone you havent seen in a long time, but yeah, shes probably not the same person. Plus you probably created your image of her in your own mind. You can completely block out love like me =). or you can do the other thing which is to find her numeber. You have her address, it shouldnt be hard to get her number. The internet is great isnt it? lol. It may cost you but you can get anyones number if you have the money and a name. If she asks just lie and say an old friend from highschool gave you the number. =) . Better not to stalk her, thats not smiled upon , lol

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Thats odd because that is exactly what my friend recommened. What kind of flower though? he said one rose....should I put my name on it? Im kinda scared.....I dont know if she is dating someone or not
    Ya, a nice pink rose. Make sure it somes in one of those sealed water tubes on the stem (so it lasts). Put it in a tall gift bag w/your note & hang it on her door. Don't be scared. Whats the worst that could happen? Nothing, right (tho youll want to check she actually got it). Keep the note short & sweet and of course leave your name & number b/c how will she know who to call?

To quote one of my favorite authors:

"Take all, for it WILL all be taken back in time."

Good luck OV.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    I completely understand how you could still have feelings for someone you havent seen in a long time, but yeah, shes probably not the same person. Plus you probably created your image of her in your own mind. You can completely block out love like me =). or you can do the other thing which is to find her numeber. You have her address, it shouldnt be hard to get her number. The internet is great isnt it? lol. It may cost you but you can get anyones number if you have the money and a name. If she asks just lie and say an old friend from highschool gave you the number. =) . Better not to stalk her, thats not smiled upon , lol
    I have her house number but she lives with her family so I am sure someone else would pick up. It really seems like I have no other choice but to just walk up to her front door and talk to her. I may look like a stalker but its maybe worth the chance.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-04-05 at 05:41 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    "bringing something in common" alright, what i mean is that you two did cruz at times right? and you did interact with her before. with that in mind, you must know a few things about her. what she wanted to do after graduation, family life, so forth. bring up the past with her, then mention how you still think of her time and time again. small talk is only to get the ball rolling for you.

raverboy
    I did have contact with her but much less then you are probably thinking. Just school really.

P.S.
    I WAS NEVER FRIENDS WITH HER FRIENDS LOL!.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-04-05 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Ya, a nice pink rose. Make sure it somes in one of those sealed water tubes on the stem (so it lasts). Put it in a tall gift bag w/your note & hang it on her door. Don't be scared. Whats the worst that could happen? Nothing, right (tho youll want to check she actually got it). Keep the note short & sweet and of course leave your name & number b/c how will she know who to call?

To quote one of my favorite authors:

"Take all, for it WILL all be taken back in time."

Good luck OV.
    You know. I am actually thinking of doing that but am a bit chicken about putting my name on it and number. Maybe I should just say something nice and dont put who I am on it? mysterious or stalker like? I put nothing on it ..she might think there is some freak out there stalking her and If I put my name on it...she will know who I am and might not like me.

indigosoul Guest
    You know. I am actually thinking of doing that but am a bit chicken about putting my name on it and number. Maybe I should just say something nice and dont put who I am on it? mysterious or stalker like? I put nothing on it ..she might think there is some freak out there stalking her and If I put my name on it...she will know who I am and might not like me.
    Well, then you'll have your answer won't you? I mean, if she's that touchy about receiving a little flower this way, she doesn't sound all that nice to me... Where's the harm? I don't see how you can lose either way. I mean, OK, instead of a rose, leave a single opera ticket (or whatever). You keep the other & see if she shows...

C'mon OV. No guts, no glory right?

(just don't blame me if it doesn't work out, OK)

Here's another quote (figured out who the author is yet?):

"Do it for yourself. The universe will be around to collect its cut later".

Well, then you'll have your answer won't you? I mean, if she's that touchy about receiving a little flower this way, she doesn't sound all that nice to me... Where's the harm? I don't see how you can lose either way. I mean, OK, instead of a rose, leave a single opera ticket (or whatever). You keep the other & see if she shows...

C'mon OV. No guts, no glory right?

(just don't blame me if it doesn't work out, OK)

Here's another quote (figured out who the author is yet?):

"Do it for yourself. The universe will be around to collect its cut later".
    I doubt she likes opera. I would rather go with the flower idea. You think I should put my name on it? I have no guts..I get so wierd around her too . That quote? Who is it by? "Miles" or something like that right? Honestly I have little idea what that quote means.

P.S. I would never blame you lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-04-05 at 06:05 AM.

indigosoul Guest
    I doubt she likes opera. I would rather go with the flower idea. You think I should put my name on it? I have no guts..I get so wierd around her too . That quote? Who is it by? "Miles" or something like that right? Honestly I have little idea what that quote means.

P.S. I would never blame you lol
    yes. its (author) LM Bujold. fun books. anyway, the quote is yet another way of saying that the only true failure is not trying.

put another way: how would you feel if you met ANOTHER 4 years from now & you find out that she always liked/loved you too? or worse, she's married, and THEN you find out

if she doesnt like you, then you can move on. endit.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright.. so you have her house number. then stop posting in this thread and get to it. stop being a pussy if you want some pussy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

alright.. so you have her house number. then stop posting in this thread and get to it. stop being a pussy if you want some pussy.

raverboy
    Amen to that!

You have her house number, obviously she gave it to you at some point. NO HARM in a phone call. Hell I get random calls from people WAY back, most of the time to catch up. OV, get your self esteem intact and give her a damn call. It's not a big deal. It's easier said than done, but if you don't do it, you're going to end up still wondering what if? You've been doing it for 4 years. Good luck man.

Cdoc
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" -Neitzsche

Virgin, when you get laid, you HAVE to post your experience, complete with all the cynical commentary.

It will be hilarious! I can't wait. (You can, though, apparently, right? Bah dom dom pish!)

indigosoul Guest
    OV, DON'T just ring her doorbell & say "hi, I like you". Suh-tul-tee, boyo. Any caveman can say: Uhhh, me tarzan... want f*ck? (sh!t, ok, I meant "jungle boy")

I think that part of the reason for the mating game is to demonstrate a little bit of higher mental functioning. I mean, hey, MAYBE the reason we developed species intellect wasn't just to bag dinner, but to out-psych the opposite sex into the sack. Maybe some subtlety in the mating game suggests an ability to solve OTHER kinds of problems (like how to defend your cave from sabre-toothed tigers, or something). Now THERE's a thought... Hmmm.

Anway, you need to show a LITTLe ingenuity here. Don't you know the joke about the guy & gal who both scream for sex in the middle of the street? Anyone?

yes. its (author) LM Bujold. fun books. anyway, the quote is yet another way of saying that the only true failure is not trying.

put another way: how would you feel if you met ANOTHER 4 years from now & you find out that she always liked/loved you too? or worse, she's married, and THEN you find out

if she doesnt like you, then you can move on. endit.
    She likes me and gets married to someone else? isn't that a contradiction?

I don't even really care about sex with her.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast