+ Follow This Topic

Thread: horror film

horror film

me and my girl are big horror film
    we have like about 40 horror film and we are looking into some horror film we don't have does anyone know any good one to look at maybe i can check em out and buy em
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

Quote Originally Posted by devilsrage
    me and my girl are big horror film
    Really? What horror film are you in?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

dude i am talking about horror film to buy man i not in any horror film i am a horror film fanatic me and my girl buy horror film and watch em and we have tons of them and we are looking for some that other people like that we don't own or have not seen
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren

dude i am talking about horror film to buy man i not in any horror film i am a horror film fanatic me and my girl buy horror film and watch em and we have tons of them and we are looking for some that other people like that we don't own or have not seen
    New gen horros movie in my opinion seem to SUCK. All contains the same factors, Teenagers, Sex and a jealous Ex-BF on a murder spree. Horror movies I suggest to watch would be the grudge, (Depending if you haven't veiwed this movie before)Jap/American version. I've never had the pleasure of laying eyes upon 'Ju-on' but the american version wasn't too shabby.

Another movie you might like (If you don't mind readin' subtitles) is the thai movie shutter. I kinda got bored of it because of the crap quality and malay SBT'lin so I haven't had the chance to veiw this movie in all it's glory. But from what I heard it's pretty scary.

I'll post some more if anything comes to mind. Hope this helped.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

i have had the pleasure of watching ju-no it is alot better then the american version

I love you lauren

CHUCKY! weeeeeee

we are looking for some that other people like that we don't own or have not seen
    have you see "The Eye?"
    [url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325655/[/url]
    I like it.
    "Ogres are like onions."

thank i check it out when i get home

I love you lauren