+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are her intentions?

What are her intentions?

Deas? HinrHi all. Recently started dating again after a lengthy break and met a nice girl who shares a lot of interests and views, always a positive. Been on 2 dates thus far, both went for hours, the 2nd a total of 6 (didn't sleep with her, just spending time together in general. I now the problem I am having lies here. She doesn't reply to messages with the excuse of "I saw it and was going to reply by just had loads of washing to do" personal and tonight she phoned to meet up (she would be going out of her way to do so so she must see some interest, however 2 hours after the agreed meet te I phoned her only to be told she got caught up in the shops and kept seeing things and lost track if time but said she would be on her way, 4 hours later. Now to me it's confusing, a girl who would drive 40 mins to see me but has no intentions of messaging and replying to mine for 24 hours hours with no excuse other than "I'm lazy with text" and leaves me waiting with no heads up for 3 hours before my phone call gets her a move on.

It's like, I'm interested, but I won't prove it at all based on my seemingly lack of interest....Ideas?

It doesn't seem that you're much of a priority. And she sounds lazy, disorganised and just rude (not telling you she wouldn't be there). Do you want to date someone lazy, disorganised and rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Do you want to date someone lazy, disorganised and rude?
    How big are her boobs?
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    How big are her boobs?
    That's irrelevant. Two dates in and no action so far. He might get to stare at them but touching? I very much doubt it.

Well she is extremely independent from what I have gathered. Anyway she did eventually arrive and we hung out for a few hours ending with kissing and her desires to spend a solid day together when she gets back from her trip she is on next week. Spoke on the phone about 24 hours ago where during random chit chat she mentioned her laziness to reply to her mother who was trying to contact her as well, so it doesn't seem like a dating trait but moreso how she is, almost like she gets caught up in doing what she is at the time and completely forgets about what else is going on in her life. The more I get to know her the more it seems to be simply part of her personality rather than a lack of interest in myself (how she acts and speaks when we are together and her desires to always make plans to do so more in the future seems to confirm this). Anyway I decided to put the ball into her court during last nights call and pretty much said you call me (since she is driving a lot so I will not know when she is available to talk) when she has time (she said she would talk to me the next day (today)). Nothing from her thus far but I didn't expect there to be, lost in her world again I gather and forgetting plans she has made. I won't contact her today if she doesn't do so either.

Still early days though with nothing to lose for myself so I will see how it continues a bit longer if we do continue to spend time together, but she really does seem to handle the dating thing very differently to the girls I have dated in the past, almost the complete opposite, gone from super clingy 10+ messages a day with only a few dates in girls to being lucky to hear from this one every 48 hours, even when I do contact her in the interim. Bit of a learning curve myself in that respect, but it's all part of the fun...
    Last edited by Genesis; 17-09-12 at 03:59 PM.

Don't waste your time, just move on. To me it seems as if she is still getting over someone else and isn't ready to be in a new relationship right now.