+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pregnant

DAM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Pregnant

Help

My G/F of 4 years is pregnant with our first child, yesterday she said she wishes I was dead and absolutley hates me amongst other nasty remarks! our arguements have been getting bad for a few years but I thought we could get through it as we wnt through quite a lot in the begining and I felt that I should hold on, Im begining to regret it. At one point Id have given this girl the world I really put her on a pedestal.

She treats me like dirt constantly and I react to it rather than ignoring her and we argue badly, unfortunately Im not going to let things lie and need to get to the bottom of things, but this time it is really hurting I dont know what to do any more I feel like Im being taken for a mug. I provide for her and her 2 kids, take them on holidays, weekends away, days out she doesnt put her hand in her pocket once, I rarely get a thankyou, I've payed her massive debt off, pay all the bills, shopping, done her house up when she still lived there. etc the list is endless it really is I was brought up the man should provide and I have for the past 4 years I work away and earn a decent living and we have a half decent lifestyle. Is it too much to ask for a little grattitude, respect, acknowledgement. The 2 kids are to 2 different fathers sounds like a disaster story I realise this. But it happens I suppose. Anyway this is an alien situation to me I was brought up in a strong family both parents and it is extremely difficult for me to mould to our situation she however has numerous father figures and believes its easy so again I get nothing in return just abuse.

She constantly accuses me of being unfaithfull although I have never been in my life and never would as Ive been on the recieving end and know how it feels, she however has been unfaithfull twice to her ex's that I know of, she accuses me of being sneaky and hiding things from her which I don't. But if I have organised something and she doesnt know about it then she hits the roof, is it normal to tell her every aspect of my life that she wouldnt be interested in anyway. Im somebody that does things spur of the moment and dont really organise my day to day life as I dont feel I need to. I live a routine when I work away thats enough for me. Anyway I cant even speak to the clerk at work without her having a nasty comment and accusation. I have attempted to reasurre her numerous times but after so long the accusations get tiring and it angers me when she starts with it and again we argue and then she comes out with if you were innocent you wouldnt get angry.

After an arguement over me going out for a bike ride during the day on wednesday with a friend whilst she was at work, we still werent talking last night so I went out for a beer or 10 because I couldnt stand to be in her company, whats the point if we arent talking why should I have made the first move again and appolgise what should I appologise for Ive done nothing wrong, shes bringing me down constantly she never has anything nice to say to me. Anyway she fired a boat load of abuse at me via text stating I was a piece of s*** and every time she looks at me or hears my voice she wishes I was dead, Im nothing to her anymore amongst other nice things.

Shes preggas I know but surely this behaviour isnt normal Ill also mention that this vicous tongue and abuse appears to run in her family with the women. I havent mentioned it to her yet But Im very close to it. She is also very obbsessive and is consistantly cleaning making guests feel uncomfortable for example she has endless lists of pointless tasks and is constantly making up stories in her head. Im sure she has medical issues. Ive been depressed in the passed and taken medication for it which didnt agree with me I also read numerous books on CBT and can now manage it without meds I see alot of issues in her but she refuses to speak to anybody about it. Also a cliche or not before she was pregnant her mood swings were absolutley ridiculous a week or so before her cycle is it possible she may need something to manage her hormones.

Im at my witts end this should be one of the happiest times of my life looking forward to a new born of our own but shes pushing me further and further away for nothing and I dont know whether Ive got the strength to deal with any more of it can anybody help am I just making excuses for her or shall I just bite the bullet and end it ?

Your relationship was shit way before you got her pregnant. Sounds like you are an idiot and she's a loony. Congratulations on making a real **** up of your life. Too late for a termination I suppose?

no i think that is just a part of her pregnancy! just understand her for now...i believe you can work things out! just be strong.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Your relationship was shit way before you got her pregnant. Sounds like you are an idiot and she's a loony. Congratulations on making a real **** up of your life. Too late for a termination I suppose?
    A nice mature experienced bit of advice there mate well done for being a complete bell end!

Quote Originally Posted by DAM View Post
    our arguements have been getting bad for a few years
    OK, want advice? Leave her. Prepare to pay her maintenance for the kid for the next 18 years or so. And try hard not to be such a tit in future.

Regards
    the bell-end. The one who doesn't get women pregnant when the relationship is shit.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    OK, want advice? Leave her. Prepare to pay her maintenance for the kid for the next 18 years or so. And try hard not to be such a tit in future.

Regards
    the bell-end. The one who doesn't get women pregnant when the relationship is shit.
    aye cheers.

You need to take money away from her. If you're going to buy her something, make sure you get to do her hard and in the ass first (get consent don't rape her) so that she knows who is boss. I'd also recommend cracking the shits and going to the pub when she is being a bitch.

Do you know how a macho behaves to women? He is unrespectul to women, is jealous, selfish, asks for anything he wants from her without any kindness, he talks bad words in front of her and to her, he wants to present an image to evryone like he really doesn't care about any woman, mainly his mate, and wants to appear as he doesnt depend on his woman. He feels some kind of satisfaction by hurting and treating his woman as bad as he wants. Well, she is and behaves this way. Here the roles are interchanged. She is the abusive person and you are accepting this bad behavior from her. What she doesn't realise is that she needs you. OK, you don't want to leave her, but at least you should behave like you are to leave, left her without any support from you, and if you can, get some girl you know to help you to make her think you have a new relationship and you are living home. Even you shoud do your luggage and leave for at least some days without her contacting you in any possibe way. ONly then she will think about how much she needs you and that she is pushing you to the edge.
    --

run forest run

get as far away fron that nutjob as you can
    if you stay your life will be forever miserable

Hun, you've been conned. She accuses you of infidelity because she doesn't know how to be faithful. She already has 2 kids to 2 dads and apparently she cheated on both those guys? What kind of dupe are you?

Leave now. Only pay child support after you've had a paternity test done.

OR

stay, become more miserable and raise your child to believe that living in misery is the right thing to do.
    Your choice.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

OK this is what you do, take her off that pedestal and never put her there again, no vagina is worth this much bs. Tell her that you will not be providing for her and her 2 kids that are not yours. Next request that she needs to pull her own financially because you will not be doing it anymore, the bills will have to be split. Yes you will provide for your own child providing that it IS your child, if not she is out on her own. Now if she freaks out, you pack up your shit, and leave. You have no responsibility to her until that child is born. Hopefully this will put her in her place, and she will settle down and become more rational, knowing she doesn't have you under her thumb anymore. Grow some and show her who's boss.

Quote Originally Posted by DAM View Post
    Help

Im at my witts end this should be one of the happiest times of my life looking forward to a new born of our own but shes pushing me further and further away for nothing and I dont know whether Ive got the strength to deal with any more of it can anybody help am I just making excuses for her or shall I just bite the bullet and end it ?
    Looks like it's 3 times the charm......history is repeating itself once again. Now you know what those other dudes went through.