+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She asked me "why I even liked her" then ignores me completely??

She asked me "why I even liked her" then ignores me completely??

It was in a text I received several hours after the fact. Why do you even like me? and that was the last communication we've had, all day I've been trying to call her and send texts to no avail. Is it that shes so down on herself that she thinks she's not good enough or is it an indirect way to make me want to end the relationship. We've been seeing each other about two months

any takers? thanks

she flaked out on me once before because she felt I was being too pushy, calling her too much etc. We made up, saw each other a few times, I met her family which went very well and I barely called her at all this week and when we talked everything was normal, now she goes and pulls this shit. Why, what message could she be trying to send me?

Is she depressed?

not that I know of, she does need to be reassured that shes pretty often

alright, one question I need to know. We've been going together for over six weeks now, she needs to break it off verbally right? she can't just ignore me completely and expect me to go away??

Yes she can. It's not a nice thing to do, nor an adult one, but she can do it. I think you should call her on the phone and tell her that it's over. Wish her well and say goodbye, then never contact her again.

ive tried calling her, she doesn't answer and sometimes turns off the phone. two days of this now, she seemed fine on thursday

Then text her telling her that it's over. Wish her well and say goodbye, and never contact her again. At least you'll know for sure where you stand. What she is doing is incredibly childish - unless she has some kind of social issue, is depressed or something (you might not know about it). But even in that case, it wouldn't be your responsibility. Text her that and be done with it :-).

its funny cause the guy she was seeing before me she had no problem with telling him she didn't like him, even being rude to him when he contacted her after that. thanks for the advice though

What will you do?

she just texted me saying "I didn't give her a chance to repsond" and felt I was being pushy again and it was driving her away. No communication at all for two days what the was I supposed to think or do??

She is unstable, her behavior isn't normal and you have every right to be upset. I think you should break up with her, she isn't improving your life in any way - if anything, she's making it more miserable.