+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Am Sick And Tired...

I Am Sick And Tired...

Hello I am new to this forum... after some thought i finally conviced my self to post...

Everyone has their story and here is mine...

I have known a girl for about 2 years now , I have a crash on her from the first time i met her, at first we became good friends... not best friends but good friends... We talked on the phone.. hanged out and had a good relationship as friends... but except from some times -for example when we hold hands and for five minutes after I felt like flying- i was unhappy and allways wanted something more... One day she asked me which girl do I like, I said "You but I know tha you just want as to be friends so I wont try for anything more" (maybe I should have stoped when I said you) any way she told me that she loved me very match as a friend and hagged me...As the time was passing.. I kept asking for more affection by her... but I was never pleaced as a friend... even though I wasn't her boyfriend I wanted her to treat me as if I was - i was really getting mad when she didnt call me for 2 days for example - or when she didnt talked sweet to me... but most of the time I held it to myself... One day i descided It cant go on like this and thought that it would be good for me not to talk to her again so that slowly I would forget her... But it hurt even more to be away from her.. After 1-2 months she remembered me again and phoned me... we talked and it seemed that our relationship was back to normal A while past and we began to talk less and less... but i still had a huge crash on her... Once only i thought i got over her... when I liked an other girl physically.. but it didn't last a week and I was back in thoughts about her... Now it's been like a month since we last talked for no particular reason... I keep thinking about her all day long... and see dreams with her (as I always did)... I know I sound like a looser but this is what's happening. WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS THAT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HURTING FOR HER WHILE I KNOW THAT NOTHING CAN HAPPEN pls help me ... I try not to talk to my friends about it because they usually get mad at me because i am still thinking about her, they told me 100 times that i must move on but i can't... finally I managed to convice them that I forgot her but... The truth is off-course that I havent ... and now i dont thing anyone knows how I feel... I want this nighmare to end how???

PS. sorry for my english but english is not my native language

I'm not sure you've given enough information for me to give you good advice. However, I'll give it shot:

I would say that you should contact her and make it clear exactly how strong and how unique your feelings for her are. She might reject you, or indicate her interest with a "but..."; however, she just might give you what you seek.

On the other hand, if you don't, the result is as certain as death and taxes: nothing will happen. Nothing might happen anyway, but you'll have to muster up the courage to stand a chance.

If you get a "no" or a "yes, but..." then you'll have to adopt some form of courtship strategy if your feelings don't disappear. It's unlikely that you have absolutely no chance with her in the long-term, but I would, at this point, recommend that you find someone else. The most effective way of killing crushes is usually finding someone else to fawn over, or through time. If things don't work out, you should allow yourself one of these.

Good luck though!
    "The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they'll sleep at night".
    - Otto von Bismarck

Thx for taking a shot, as for the information I don't think i can remember all the information for the past 2 years . Thanks for your advice and I will sure think about it..
    But i am not sure though that I have the courage to call her and tell her that I have been thinking about her the last 2 year even though she thinks that i stopped thinking of her like this for about a year now... and haven't said anything for so long , I think that I would feel very stupid
    Last edited by Whattodo?; 27-07-03 at 10:49 PM.

ok I'll try to help but do it at your own risk here. try calling her up, brushing up on different things u did in the past with her, try to get all that back so you both feel comfortable. Ok i'm going to assume u still have the same feelings for her, so ask her if she has a b'f (unless u mentioned it allready and that I'm so tired right now I didn't see it) and kinda lean towards that, sort of bring up the best times together. Then maybe u can ask to go on a date or something, find a moment and ask if she would be your g/f. If u can't get that then try asking on the phone. Sry if this doesn't help, I'm not as old as half of these experts in here.
    A little opinion in a big matter.