+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need a guide light

i need a guide light

The guy i fancy decided to be just friends, after we were almost "there" - you may have read about it in my previous post...
    well, though we had a lot o fun before i havent heard much from him after his statement... and i havent texted or called him either...
    but today he texted me straight forward after he had received a phone call with a job offer thanks to my references. he was unusually happy and excited about it. we texted a bit , i tried to be positive and said im happy for him.. but nothing offending or whatever. just nice.

but i cant say i dont care... all the feelings came back... like if they were never gone. i mean, im more distant now, but still think of him... if he got that job, he would teach my brother what makes my situation even worse cause i can already see myself asking my bro every single day what HE did, what was the lesson about etc.
    how can i make him miss me?
    Last edited by diesel on air; 08-04-05 at 05:31 AM.

guys! havent you ever made a person come back ? cant believe you that!

I don't know your situation, but you can't make someone miss you if you're available. Not texting or calling was good. You should keep doing that, and if he texts you don't answer.

how about making him jelaous? does it work?

I think so, as long as it's not to obvious! The no contact part would still come into play though.

What do you mean by saying "too obvious"? Too obvious flirting with another one? Too passionate or bitchy?

and if you're interested in the story... [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t6804-shit-i-still-care-for-him-and-dont-want-to-be-just-friends.html[/url]

By obvious I just meant making it obvious that you were trying to make him jealous. Like calling him alot, or just "happening" to show up with your new man at a place you know he'll be etc.

After reading your story I'd say you'd be better off hanging out with him in a friendly way. Since you just got to know him, and weren't in a relationship with him it'll be hard to make him "miss" you. Let him get to know you. But don't put your life on hold for him!

thanks longtime.

sad thing is that men like women that play with them... but oh well the same is with women... we just dont like easy to get partners.. do we?

shit!!!!!!!

he's contacting me again...

i try to be distant and stuff but still like him a lot!!

is there any chance, he'll fancy me again? and will like me more than just a friend?

should i tell him to come to a party? or is he just thankful for that job offer.. bloody hell... he's sooooooo nice

why don't you give it time, and just hang out as friends and see what develops?

thats what im going to do.... do you think his feeling can change ?