+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you explain why he does that^

Can you explain why he does that^

So heres the story. I met this guy about 4 months ago, I was just doing a trip to his city when I met him. We started to like eachother on that day. Then I had to go back far, far away from him. So we kinda had a long distance relationship during 2 months until I decided to move there. Dont get me wrong, it was already decided before I met him. All that time we would chat and text like we were dating but couldnt really say we were because of the distance. He told me he would tell alot of people about me including people at his work. My family knew about him too, everything was perfect. He would compliment me everyday and tell me he likes me and he misses me. He would always tell me places he would take me to, things he would do for me, everything to make me think he would be the best boyfriend ever. Then I moved here. It started to change with time. I lost my virginity to him so thats why, I guess, Im over attached to him now. On the second date I think I fell in love with him, well, thats what it felt like. But recently something came up and since then our relationship isnt working at all. His parents started to not like me even if they dont know me. They think Im a gold digger because of a stupid incident and Im not, btw! I only met his step father and everything was alright. But hes a mommys little boy and he didnt want to choose between me and her so he just started pretending we were just friends. Obviously it bothered me alot so I told him I didnt like that, and he said he would stop. But he always acts so weird with me when theres people around. He should be proud of being my boyfriend. Sometimes we kiss in front of everybody, sometimes he introduces me by my name and doesnt say "thats my girlfriend". Were both 19 and I once had a long term relationship and it wasnt like that at all. But it is his first serious relationship. So I tried to make him understand that its not okay to act like this if he really likes me and he says its nobodys business what hes doing. And I know he keeps pretending to his family about me. Everytime I talk to him about it he says he never does that, but Im there in front of him and I see everything Im not stupid. Because of that he broke up with me cause "Im too dramatic". I just got back with him yesterday cause he decided to give us another chance. All he wants is to have good times with me and he wants me to relax. And all I want is for him to be proud of me and tell the world about us. How can I make him do that??
    Last edited by VivaForever; 16-09-12 at 12:14 PM.

By the way, I dont want answers like "dump him". I know I might have to but I want to know if theres way I can make it work, thanks.

Dump him, and dont tell me what to write.