+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: am i 2 young for sex???

am i 2 young for sex???

hi i'm fifteen and was wondering of i was too young me and my girlfriend have sat down about the pros and cons about it and still wonder if im ready even if i think so plz tell me!!

Hmmm... tough to say. I don't really know you. However, I do have a few things for you to consider. Most 15 year olds are no where near ready to have sex. They are usually too immature, and are having sex for the wrong reason. When you're that young, you have to remember how much of your future could be at stake is just one little guy should break the barrier and swim to the goal line. (bad metaphor, I know) Or perhaps, you should get an STD. Scary stuff.

A couple of questions:
    1) How long have you been together?
    2) Do you love her (do you think you love her)
    3) Are you prepared to face the possible consequences?

15? you should already be stripping!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Too young.

Deal with it.

It's common these days to have sex at 15, but I did it and I regret it. I was with the guy for about a year, but I realize now that it was still a bad idea since we weren't ready to deal with possible consequences. Assuming that you're both virgins, you wouldn't have to worry about STDs, but pregnancy would be really bad at that age. If you do decide to have sex, make sure you really care about each other and use condoms and birth control so the chances of pregnancy are almost none.

Oh f*ck the taboo.

If you like this girl and she is willing to let you sleep with her, by all means take the chance. Don't let her family (especially daddy or big brother) find out, but take the chance.

Remember to USE A CONDOM. And you should realize that you will probably look like idiots, even to yourself. I wouldn't push the girl, though, you might regret that later. If she's begging for it, though... What are you gonna do, you know?

What are you gonna do? ::shrugs innocently::

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Oh f*ck the taboo.

If you like this girl and she is willing to let you sleep with her, by all means take the chance. Don't let her family (especially daddy or big brother) find out, but take the chance.

Remember to USE A CONDOM. And you should realize that you will probably look like idiots, even to yourself. I wouldn't push the girl, though, you might regret that later. If she's begging for it, though... What are you gonna do, you know?

What are you gonna do? ::shrugs innocently::
    I suppose this is the part I forgot to mention in my post:
    If in fact you do think you're ready and she wants it then, by all means... give her a ride she won't soon forget.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nevermind sex, are you ready to be a father? just ask yourself that, then you'll have your decision. if you can't decide on your own, ask your parents.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    nevermind sex, are you ready to be a father? just ask yourself that, then you'll have your decision. if you can't decide on your own, ask your parents.

raverboy
    This thread isn't about fathering her child. It's about sex.

Despite common mythology, condoms are safe enough to use occasionally. However, if you're gonna be going to town more than once a week I would urge you to look into the birth control pill.

Actually, 15 is too young for that. I would just urge you to not have too much sex. The law of probability is a law, you know.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i just feel that condoms are a waste of time. sure i will use it if i have to, but if i don't, then why bother. that's just me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hey why not right? after words you guys can hop on your skateboard and go get the new GI JOES that came out.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AMI2YOUNG
    hi i'm fifteen and was wondering of i was too young me and my girlfriend have sat down about the pros and cons about it and still wonder if im ready even if i think so plz tell me!!
    Are you too young? yes. when you don't have to ask, then you're ready.

besides, you can't drive anywhere, buy any booze, or even vote. and we ALL know how important these things are for a good romp...

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Hey why not right? after words you guys can hop on your skateboard and go get the new GI JOES that came out.
    Exactly. And i'm lengthening my goddamn message to more than 10 f*cking (oops, we don't want them doing that), MEANINGLESS characters OK? Good thing disc-space is so cheap... jfkdoiqevlk348954kdk&&*(^T^

Last edited by indigosoul; 08-04-05 at 02:58 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Exactly. And i'm lengthening my goddamn message to more than 10 f*cking (oops, we don't want them doing that), MEANINGLESS characters OK? Good thing disc-space is so cheap... jfkdoiqevlk348954kdk&&*(^T^

__________________________________________________ ___

Everybody-----15? Below 16, isn't that considered statutory rape?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast