+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do?

What do I do?

Okay, so I've been dating this guy for three years and for the past year and a half (give or take) he's been unemployed. And that's okay, that's not the problem.

The problem is that now we can't go anywhere(i.e. movies, parties, etc.) because he feels that his clothing is not up to par.(whatever that means) But, that does not mean that he won't go anywhere with his boys. So i guess what I'm getting at is, should I really be irritated, or am I making nothing out of something?

HELP!!!

first of all, unemployment sucks, it can bring anyonr or a group of people down fast. secondly, I'm guessing that he wants to look presentable when he goes out with you, that shows he cares. When he goes out with his friends in the clothes he's wearing, don't take it personal or anything, its just like yard work clothing actually. He doesn't need to look good for them nor does he care to, and its just something that guys do I think. Not to look good for the passing guy, but for the passing lady. what I'm trying to say is don't be irritated about it, its not that he doesn't care for u.
    A little opinion in a big matter.