+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my boyfriends female best friend.........

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Says the cunt who is on her 50th account that hasn't been banned. You're a useless sack of shit, get off the internet and out of the ghetto and go to school you f*cking inbred hillbilly. You embarass yourself with every post and your complete inability to form any kind of coherent sentence, you are a stain on the American education system and go to show that no matter how hard they try, some children are still indeed left behind.

How many times can you be banned before you get the hint that no one is reading the useless crap you keep posting here? Are you even in a relationship? Have you EVER had a relationship, or do you just play the bible-thumping religious zealot every time someone posts anything that isn't in line with your belief?

Even as a troll you have to be one of the stupidest people this forum has ever seen. Even innocentman doesn't hop in to back you up when you run on about your bullshit, and that says something.
    who is that, Cerby?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    who is that, Cerby?
    Not interested, we have enough actual trolls around here.

Wow, that's a doozie. He might look at her a mother-figure, but I bet she is wishing for more.

I think I would tell him that you feel uncomfortable, and cannot date a guy who has another woman's toothbrush and slippers at his house. She is certainly movin in on his turf. He might be a people pleaser and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but you have feelings too.

I would ask him to get her things out or you are out. They've got a very weird relationship, and that is one I would not want to be involved with. I am ususally fine with being have partner who has friends of the opposite sex, but their relationship is just a little too close with the his and hers calenders.
    </snip>

Dont enter into a relationship that you cannot managed.. Think first before you act...

what does bunny boiler mean?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what does bunny boiler mean?
    It's a reference to the film Fatal Attraction with Micheal Douglas and Glenn Close. He's married. They have an affair. He decides he'll end the relationship. She goes loony and kills the family rabbit by putting it on the cooker in a pan of boiling water - so Bunny Boiler = Loony.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    It's a reference to the film Fatal Attraction with Micheal Douglas and Glenn Close. He's married. They have an affair. He decides he'll end the relationship. She goes loony and kills the family rabbit by putting it on the cooker in a pan of boiling water - so Bunny Boiler = Loony.
    That movie freaked me out when I was a kid...lol

It's a classic!

Smackie - oh god lol! Glen Close played a good psycho! Poor bunny. moral of the story....Be careful who you stick it to men!!

There were a lot of men who thought twice about having an affair after seeing that lol, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There were a lot of men who thought twice about having an affair after seeing that lol, that's for sure.

I seriously doubt it.

This does sound extremely wierd to me. If I was you I would sit down with him again and calmly voice your concerns. If he doesnt give you a straight answer you should think about going your seperate ways. How will you ever have a great relationship if you are always worrying about the two of them?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I seriously doubt it.
    It came out of the mouths of a lot of guys I talked to at that time, that's why I said it. It was a hot topic of converstation for months. Then Indecent Proposal came out and everyone for got about it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    ohhhhh i see. thank you!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast