+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older Man vs Younger Woman

Older Man vs Younger Woman

I have recently started to see a man in his early 30s and I am 22 years old myself.

We get on so well, we have so many of the same views on life and morals etc. He makes me so happy.

He is 10 years older than me and since the day he approached me over the internet I have had my doubts about his intentions, although he tells me he genuinely likes me and doesn't want to ruin things by pressuring me into anything too quickly.

We have met up as he lives locally to me and I already knew of his younger brother who is my age. He has tried to have sex with me a couple of times after taking me out but I didnt allow him on both occasions just due to the fact I was scared he may just leave me and not see me again afterwards or that he might try to initiate a casual relationship.

He jokingly talks about marriage and kids to me all the time and always mentions how he finds me "mysterious" or " alluring"

I really like him and I constantly try to end our relationship/friendship and he finds this very odd and questions me about it. He has shown me pictures of other girls that he has dated or still sees and I find this threatening, it also upsets me a little. I dont know what to do right now we aren't even talking, but I like him so much.

What do I do forget him ? Or is there something I am missing?

Trust your gut and give yourself some time. However much you like him, your obviously not comfortable with the relationship and he's not giving you the reassurance you need. If you do want to keep seeing him, be upfront about what you want and see how he responds. Whatever you decide don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

If you feel uncomfortable, don't dicide to start a relationship with him. It must be a problem deep inside, that you find him a risk, unconsciously.

Good for you stupid girl.

that is why you need to stay by your own age.

cause older will fool you easily like this dude.

he tells you those stuff so he can gain your trust so he can get you in bed.

leave him! he is nogood!

I think he is creepy also!

and stop looking for mature dick! IT WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE!
    there is enough guys of your age!

And what he tells you doesnt match with what he do! dont you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    And what he tells you doesnt match with what he do! dont you see that?
    Change your name Cheekxs? (or however you spell it)

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLove90 View Post
    I have recently started to see a man in his early 30s and I am 22 years old myself.

We get on so well, we have so many of the same views on life and morals etc. He makes me so happy.

He is 10 years older than me and since the day he approached me over the internet I have had my doubts about his intentions, although he tells me he genuinely likes me and doesn't want to ruin things by pressuring me into anything too quickly.

We have met up as he lives locally to me and I already knew of his younger brother who is my age. He has tried to have sex with me a couple of times after taking me out but I didnt allow him on both occasions just due to the fact I was scared he may just leave me and not see me again afterwards or that he might try to initiate a casual relationship.

He jokingly talks about marriage and kids to me all the time and always mentions how he finds me "mysterious" or " alluring"

I really like him and I constantly try to end our relationship/friendship and he finds this very odd and questions me about it. He has shown me pictures of other girls that he has dated or still sees and I find this threatening, it also upsets me a little. I dont know what to do right now we aren't even talking, but I like him so much.

Trust your instincts...age doesn't really have much to do with it...BUT he is 32 and seeking out 22yr olds online? Can't he find someone his own age in real life? He shows you pics of other girls he hangs out with? Tell him to **** off.

This's 100% that he only want to make love with you ! His intension is so dangerous. You deny him "a couple of time" and he did not again. But that does'nt mean he respect your naive characterictic. Man love for girl's beuty, Girl love for man's lying. You did hear his joking about married? That's creeply his intension. Marriage in 20s ??? You are certainly get trouble ! I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLove90 View Post

I really like him and I constantly try to end our relationship/friendship and he finds this very odd and questions me about it. He has shown me pictures of other girls that he has dated or still sees and I find this threatening, it also upsets me a little. I don't know what to do right now we aren't even talking, but I like him so much.

This guy is a douche. Stop being so naive, he still just wants to get in your pants. Tip: guys will do and say anything to get sex....and this guy is doing just that....he is trying a different strategy by saying those things. Well he is just full of it. Yes forget him, he is only after one thing.

You sound so confused, and this is so hard. But he feels confused and is probably keeping his options open, because you are "trying" to end your friendship/relationship. Maybe he is trying to make you jealous with the pictures and talking about other women.

You can take all the time in the world you want to get to know him, but he needs to know you are interested. Be straight up with him.
    You can get in touch with him and tell him you are intersted but you want to take your time to get to know him. If he keeps showing up and making time to see you, that probably means that he likes you! His actions will speak louder than words. If he shows you pictures of other women, you can tell him it makes you uncomfortable. Don't pretend it doesn't bother you.

The best thing you can do is to be authentic and your sweet self!

I hope this helps and feel free to contact me.
    </snip>

Dina, Thankyou for your post. Everything that everybody has said has passed through my mind. I am stilll unsure but thankyou all for your advice.