+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for hope stories for someone who never been kissed at age 30

Looking for hope stories for someone who never been kissed at age 30

Hello everyone,

I am looking for stories of someone you know who gotten their first kissed after age 30. I've recently hit 29 and I myself have never been kissed, much less in a relationship.

I know I'm down on the dumps right now. I know that I need to fix my self-esteem and depression.

But right now I'm looking for hope stories of those that had gotten their first kissed after the age of 30 to perk me up.

If you know someone, please let me know.

Thank you.

I understand your issue.

You were alone till the age of 30. So was me. But in my case there was somebody waiting for me and I blindly neglected him because of myself esteem. NowI am a very happy person with him.

Go out. Move with others and social gatherings. Good luck.

Here is my advice. While I'm much younger than you, I'm a late bloomer myself. It wasn't until I stopped caring about that issue and flipping the **** it switch that things started happening. Find who you really are and surround yourself in friends. Eventually one of those friends will bring you someone you can click with.

Quite honestly, if you have not kissed somebody by the age of 30 then some crap happy ending story in the internet will make sod all difference. You probably need therapy because virtually everyone by your age has gone way beyond kissing. So ask yourself why?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really, I'm curious as to why at your age you've not yet kissed someone, much less been in a relationship. I've heard people on this forum (that were older and hadn't been in a relationship) say they spent a lot of time in post secondary and studied hard and then went straight into a demanding career that didn't afford them time for a relationship. That's still sad but it makes sense. What's your deal?

I'm not here to make you feel better, what I will do though is ask you to take responsibility for the actions you take in your own life. Depression and lack of self-esteem are both things that can be fixed by choice or by therapy. I ask you, what are YOU going to do to make changes to be who you want to be and do the things you want to in your life (like have a relationship)? No one else can do it for you. Some internet responses aren't going to fix your self esteem.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi