+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WE (nothing of this happened)

Red face Instead

We met in that random chat app, full of perverts, sluts, pedophiles and retards. We both knew each other was unique, that we were worth it. We talked, we met each other deeply, we understood and supported and we finally fell in love. We shared every possible moment. We talked about everything. We could be the purest and the dirtiest. We had our differences but we liked mixes. We wanted to see each other. We thought about me working for your family. We fought for it. We earned it. We kissed in the airport, my first kiss. We hugged strongly, we smiled to each other. We made me a new member of your family. We woke up together everyday with little surprises. We were playful, we were serious. We stayed for each other always. We overcame our issues. We mixed, we got to our equilibrium. We loved your new brother/sister. We dreamt with our family. We moved to your college, you studied and I worked. We loved. We got stability, we decided to have a baby. We made it, but we feared for your health. We took care of your situation, we loved your pregnancy. We kept with our stuff. We eventually got her/him out of you. We loved it. We could manage working, studying and taking care of our baby. We still had time for ourselves. We exchanged our roles, now I studied and you worked earning much more than me. We raised well the baby. We took care of the probable health problems. We played, we two or with the baby. We were always surprised by life. We decided to have another baby on my third year in college. We ended our time there, we moved, maybe abroad. We wanted to explore the world with our children. We both worked, we both took care of our beloved descendants. We lived in a love atmosphere. We realized everyday how unique we were. We kept growing up, we ended our studies by turns. We were successful, we were original and great workers and persons. We had some entrepreneurship adventures. We were free. We had now teenagers, we were supporting during their tough times. We showed them the world. We taught them our values. We let them choose their lives. We danced with fate. We had another baby. We saw them three grow up and leave home like free people. We got old, we kept living. We met our daughter's / son's couples. We supported them. We saw their paths and their fights. We saw their future. We saw our grandsons and daughters. We loved them, we lived them, we taught them. We were getting old. We started to travel more before it was too late. We feared for our health. We got old. We enjoyed young people's energies. We spend most of the day smiling at each other. We got connected to the world. We died, one pulled by the other.
    Last edited by sickofdrama; 19-09-12 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Title (thanks to IndiReloaded) and a few corrections

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice stream of consciousness. You could call it

"Instead of the turn in the road" or just... Instead.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks.
    That sounds much more stylish, can I borrow it? How can you change the thread title?