+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I over reactng?

Am I over reactng?

This weekend, I was planning on visiting my boyfriend who lives in another state. I told him to ask his parents if I could sleep over and when he asked them he said " a friend is coming in from out of town needs a place to stay, and I was really hoping she could stay here". The fact that he introduced me as being a friend really p***es the me f*** off. I'm hurt, cause he told me that he wouldn't keep me a secret. His parents are really strict, that's why he said A friend other wise his dad would've freaked out. He said that when I get there it would be better to tell them I'm his girlfriend that way, but if we do tell them that I'm his gf then they probably won't let me stay, and I don't wanna be stuck in another state with no where to sleep.
    Am I over reacting or do I have a right to be mad at him?

Nah, you're allowed to be mad at that - he needs to grow a pair and tell his parents about you. He's putting you in a really awkward situation by dropping that one on his parents after you've arrived to stay at their house.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Yeah. Your boyfriend is a bitch. You really should just break up with him. How old are you two?

But how can he be your bf and he lives so far away?

have you ever experience this dude???

weird tho.

and i think its not so serious what you think you have with him.

and dont go to him,
    cause the parents for shore will kick you out.
    and you are stupid to want to go without booking a hotel.

you dont even know the dude, so you will only put yourself in danger.