+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Physical love?

Physical love?

My Ex Boyfriend broke up with me( we are together for 3months). We've been a couple tru online. Then before our 4th month we decided to meet. Then after 3days He decided to broke up with tru chat, telling that he doesn't love me anymore. I think he broke up because he saw me fat.

So I decided to ask for a a closure. We met and He told me he want a break up but he can't say directly on front of me that he doesn't love me. Then along the conversation, he told lots of stories about his family and jobs on how he was sooo stressed.

Then before we separate, He hugged me so tight, kiss me torrid as if he don't want to leave me. Then ask if we can be friends. So I agree on that matter because honestly we don't sex even once.

Then days goes by.. He always initiate the conversation. We played an online game and when he got time he open his character there and we are talking like nothing happens. He is still sweet there and also call our pet name..I know he feel that i'm doing some distance to him so that I can move on. But when he chatting me tru facebook there's no sweet messages but still there's a happy conversation and he like all my posts on my facebook wall, he don't do that when we are together as couple but now all of my post have a notification from him. but he doesn't text me now.

So now, what is this? What my ex boyfriend wants? I don't know what he's up to..

Please tell me.. Mix emotions here..

Well he had an image of what you were and fell in love with that image. When he met you, it turns out that you were not what he had imagined. This is typical of on line romances 80% of it is fantasy, 20% reality. His heart is healing, because he had to say goodbye to an image he had of you.....like a lot of people that break up, it's so hard to let go of something they thought was good. You want to move on, go no contact. If you accept friendship, don't expect anymore to happen beyond that.

Congratulations. You have a new friend. Nothing more. Physical attractiveness is important for starting a romantic relationship in reality. If he doesn't find you attractive, so nothing happens. Don't waste your time with online relationship. Work on improving yourself, includes physical figure, and then find better guys around you. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It appears he is physically interested in you and want to continue with you as someone 'by the side'. He has directly told you that he doesn't love you, so he is safe from any committed relationship and influence or complaint by your side.

I think you shouldn't waste time on this. Block his address and say goodbye. Making yourself attached to him would take away others around you subconsciously. Good Luck.