+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so many guys out there who don't know how to kiss properly

are you girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Alicias
    seriously, been so many guys kissing like licking.....

i mean, girls ( at least me) dont really fond of the tongue stuff,

franch kiss is ok, but.....not excessive licking.....

it seems to me that guy consider doing franch(French) kiss some kinda congress or accomplishment or the way to show their owning u wtever

i personally, would appreciate a intimate, tender kiss with a guy who consider the girl's feeling... it's a way to show affection , even love....not congress...

it's kissing , not only licking
    get some variaty people........

I love tongues, makes it exciting

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    -1 for killing the joke.

You're now at -1.

I now officially dislike you.

DUH dont you know its minus 2 ---minus 1 for for saying something REALLY Stuid

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf
    DUH dont you know its minus 2 ---minus 1 for for saying something REALLY Stuid

Can you do math?

Zero.

Minus one.

Equals negative one.

And might I point out you spelled "stupid" incorrectly?

- 10!

You've reached the lowest score ever on loveforum!

Oh noes! Just wondering... does anyone have a positive score?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pxc
    Oh noes! Just wondering... does anyone have a positive score?
    Eh.

I don't remember.

He was replying to an old post.

But I just couldn't let it go.

In a french kiss you do move your lips and they dont have to be a slobbery as you think. Maybe whoever your kissing doesn't know what there doing. I know my girlfriend can never get enough of em' from me.

1. Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.

2. Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.

3. Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.

4. Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.

5. In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.

6. Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.

7. Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.

8. If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.

9. As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.

10. Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.

Tips:

1. Don't forget to breathe.
    2. Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
    3. If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
    4. If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
    5. French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one!

Ooohhh!! I'm getting all excited reading this! Good tips~! I also get very turned-on by my bf kissing and licking my neck in much the same manner...
    mmmmm!!

L

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah209
    In a french kiss you do move your lips and they dont have to be a slobbery as you think. Maybe whoever your kissing doesn't know what there doing. I know my girlfriend can never get enough of em' from me.

1. Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.

2. Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.

3. Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.

4. Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.

5. In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.

6. Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.

7. Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.

8. If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.

9. As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.

10. Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.

Tips:

1. Don't forget to breathe.
    2. Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
    3. If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
    4. If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
    5. French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one!

omg! i'm a natural! Today was my first real french kiss and I did it exactly the way is described by blahblah209 *proud of himself*

And I can't even remember how it got in my head...lol, i'm supposed to be shy, goddamnit Maybe it was becouse i'm together with her for exactly a month now

Who the shit says there is a "proper" way to kiss. Everyone kisses differently, give it time the guy needs to learn and adjust to "your" way of kissing
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

all you guys have been taking too many drugs

every has diffrent ways of kissing an that perso u thought was crap might think the same bout u?

More like a monster in disguise..

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    That's true, and I'm sure most of us aren't truly that uptight when we actually ARE kissing someone we love. I guess when we sit back and over-analyze everything that's just the responses we come up with.

HOWEVER....I can remember how my first bf used to kiss me....he used to open his mouth wide and basically just drool all over my face. God, I loved the guy to no end, but I was really relieved when he figured out how to kiss like a normal person.
    [URL=http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=329011]Get Paid to Use Your Computer![/URL]

*laughs so much at this entire thread*

Franch.. I love that.

lilwing89 Guest
    my gf loves it when we french kiss, so if you dont like that.....well your not my gf!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast