+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big Problem, I Need Help

Big Problem, I Need Help

Alright, here goes nothing. A few weeks ago I was over at my friends house playing poker and his sister decides to come hang out with us. We don't talk much or anything but afterwords I go home and check my e-mail and get on AIM. We start talking more and more over the next couple of weeks and we really get into liking eachother, and it seems we really hit it off well. I was supposed to take her out Saturday night, but things got complicated fast. Her brother is a pretty good friend of mine, and I don't want to mess things up with him, but she is amazingly cool. We both want the same thing out of a relationship and we both have many things in common. I just don't know what to do.. I really like her, and I really value my friendship. My friend has played it all pretty cool, and I don't know where he really stands. I don't wanna hurt anyone, so someone please e-mail me or post back with some info... thanks.

-Kat

E-Mail: [email]Katalyst315@gmail.com[/email]

dude... your situation is verbatim the situation I was in a few years ago. My best friend, for 7 years had a sister whom I was completely infatuated with. Through the duration of our entire friendship, I might add. 7 years, and I never made a move, even though it was clear she liked me.

All because I didn't want to lose a friend... but you know what? Me and him aren't friends anymore. I would give anything to go back and give it another shot.

But that was just my experience. However, I do wanna say this. If you do decide to go for it, talk to your friend first. Bro's before Ho's as the old saying goes. Don't betray his friendship.

Well the thing is, we're not great friends but I don't wanna mess anything up. I called her the other day to see if she wanted to hang out and her bro said.. "Hey you wanna chill if you're not hangin with my sister?" And I nearly flipped, I was like... oh God. I would really like to go out with her, and she would with me... but she's afraid of what her brother and her parents would say, and the whole thing is just akward with me.. any more help?

-Kat

E-Mail: [email]Katalyst315@gmail.com[/email]

From what her bro said, it doesn't look like he has any problems at all with it.

The title of this thread is a bit of an exaggeration. I wouldn't see this as a big problem, doing so may hinder your abilities to keep your cool when most needed.

Have faith her parents will be fine about it. You will never know unless ya go for it.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I