+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im so alone

Im so alone

Hi guys, i came here for some ranting and self reflection.
    I've been here for the last time like a year ago or 1.5 year? when i had a bad relationship that got me nowhere, im now a while further and im still very unhappy with my current situation.

IM SO FRIGGING ALONE

I cant make it any clearer than that im so frigging alone that its bothering me every day, this is coming straight from the heart. People know me as that easy going guy that never talks about his feelings but party's instead. but I cant stop thinking about having a girlfriend or any contact with a girl at all (physically and emotionally) im so alone, everyone has a gf but me, but still everyone thinks im a womanizer even my family thinks like that but im not, i can interact with girls just fine but I cant seem to get them to want me.

I want a girlfriend and its been 4 years since I had an official girlfriend and I think im ready for a steady relationship now, I just want comfort and someone that loves me for who I am!

Why is it that assholes get girls like its a goddang vending machine and I try so goddang hard to be the best i can be in order to get a gf i can spend time with but the end result is always me being depressed and walking home all alone?

please help i need some help desperatly im all out now I cant go through this anymore, im so goddang honest and even gave cash to an elderly who came 10 cents short when buying toothpaste i mean cmon? when is karma going to reward me for a change? when is my happiness given to me instead of those retarded ****s who dont care about a womans feeling? I want to be there for someone and want someone to be there for me please god please

also my parents and the girlfriends of my brothers always ask me why i dont get a girlfriend in which i reply that I dont want one, but the truth is that I cant get one even though im the smartest of my brothers and I think im okay looking I just cant get one, im highly educated well mannered and always clean and well dressed but still no luck? my friend cheat and disrespect their gf's but still they are well loved by their gf's? I would never treat a woman badly but somehow they dig that badboy and disrespect stuff?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you, and what are you doing to make yourself less lonely? Do you work? Have hobbies? Do anything fun?

You will look most attractive to females when you are engaged with living and experiencing pleasure.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Girls like bad boys. I didn't believe it, but now I'm kinda convinced.

Also the "don't want one" attitude probably plays a part here. If you go around telling people you have flu, they will most certainly stay away from you. Seriously, how long and how hard have you try? You just stay around and waiting for a girl to announce you're her bf? So you can finally speak up?

Look for a girl you find attractive and hit on her, stalk her if she refuses. Try being a bad boy once for god's sake. Flirts with your friend's gf(make sure he's not a gangster or black bell in karate). Do some stupid things to girls. Let's do, less talk!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDrake View Post
    Look for a girl you find attractive and hit on her, stalk her if she refuses. Try being a bad boy once for god's sake. Flirts with your friend's gf(make sure he's not a gangster or black bell in karate).
    This is crap advice... don't ever stalk anyone, that screams "creepy" and "desperate". And don't hit on your friends' girlfriends, that's a shitty thing to do to a friend.

If you want to be a "bad boy", hit on a girl and then ignore her for a while, keep her guessing.

Before you do that though you *have to* lose the negative attitude. Focus on other things, don't be obsessed with finding a girl at all costs.

Actually, I did my homework with this subject and you don't have to be a bad boy to have their attractive. Basically its composed by unpredictability (not boring), uncontrollability (decisive and independent), strong character and confidence and an I don't care attitude.
    Other stuff that can explain their success is they are not serious about the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    This is crap advice... don't ever stalk anyone, that screams "creepy" and "desperate". And don't hit on your friends' girlfriends, that's a shitty thing to do to a friend.

If you want to be a "bad boy", hit on a girl and then ignore her for a while, keep her guessing.

Before you do that though you *have to* lose the negative attitude. Focus on other things, don't be obsessed with finding a girl at all costs.
    That's "bored" boy, imo. The girl will guess "maybe I'm boring".

Now see, you're taking what I said about stalk and flirt so literal. Keep following a person 'til the end of the road is creepy. Manipulate the relationship between your friend and his gf is shitty things to do.

There is no words can explain him, Rabbitt, how girls are looking at bad boy. He wouldn't need to know about how nice boy ended up, he's already a freaking saint. So let him go out and does things. If it's true he just smart as he said, he wouldn't go as far as getting police involved.

Quote Originally Posted by sickofdrama View Post
    Actually, I did my homework with this subject and you don't have to be a bad boy to have their attractive. Basically its composed by unpredictability (not boring), uncontrollability (decisive and independent), strong character and confidence and an I don't care attitude.
    Other stuff that can explain their success is they are not serious about the relationship.
    I have to agree, unfortunately. OP, keep in mind that with this^^ attitude, you *will* find girls (assuming you are capable of pulling it off), but they will all have pretty low self-esteem and will be dependent on you. Don't do this if you are looking for something long-term. If you want long-term, don't put up masks or act in any particular way other than spontaneously. This includes: do NOT try too hard at "finding a girl", just do whatever you like to do and don't focus on finding a girl.

Most attractive thing to majority of women - confidence. I don't mean the brash in your face type - I mean the self assurity to know that you don't need another person to feel good, however much you might want one. When life is good and you feel good about yourself you automatically start looking more attractive. Thats how so many people fall in love when they don't want or need a relationship. Plus the guy who doesn't need anyone, but wants to share his life with one specific woman for what she is, equally much more attractive than the guy who just needs to be with any girl who makes him feel better about himself. It's not easy and it sucks when your in a slump. By the only way out, is pick yourself up, get yourself out there and take care of your business. Also get a clear idea about what you want this girl to be like - again I don't mean in the sense of big boobs, model looks, legs that give you vertigo - but in terms of personality and values. Get yourself a mental criteria that the women your attracted to have to live up to. Most women I know want men who have these kind of expectations - makes them feel valued and gives them something to live up to - make them make some of the effort. If your doing all the work, all the chasing, all the compromising - she's got nothing to do but be bored. Thats the trick these 'bad boys' have mastered, where the nice guys tend to fall down. Nice guys can throw their all in to making the woman happy, making no demands and letting her just coast - which is great for a while, but ends up with you being treated like a doormat. Just remember - the reason their the bad boys is because they don't respect what they get from these women when they get it. You do - long term you've got the advantage. So don't lose it, even if you see these creeps out screwing every night. The girls they pick up either won't be around in a few months, or miserable or lying to themselves about how their man treats them. You sound like you can do better than that - so don't let them make you question yourself.

I agree with what Blondi3 said, I'd just like to add that I'm pretty sure it works the other way around too (i.e. confident, independent men are attracted to confident, independent women as well).