+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im so deeply in love

Im so deeply in love

it started a couple years ago, when my friend jeff introduced me to this girl named bethanie, we called her on 3 way and we talked, we exchanged numbers and we started to call eachother... i first saw her in person when i went to the freshman oriantation, i was a sophmore at the time and she told me to meet her up there, so i did after that we started to hang out more and talk alot... we became best friends, and everybody said "why dont u go out with bethanie" and we had the same answers " no, were best friends why do that were like brother and sister" and 2 years went by, still best friends, and one night i went over her house and we where laying on her bed and i started to think...i kissed her on her neck a couple times and then, i kissed her for the first time ever...i found it unbeleiveble and i realized that i could have been happy a while ago, and that we both would have less regrets, and since we were best friends, we trust eachother, like im the only person she trusts out of anyone, even her other best girlfriend...and i only trust her as well..we were always completely honest with eachother, and we loved eachother as best friends...i went home that night and started to think...the next day she came over my house and we were laying on my bed, and she looked me in my eyes and she said " kyle, im starting to like someone" and i was like who could this be,..and she took a little bit to say it but she was like "im stareing at him" and i looked at her thinking about what i wanted to tell her, she said it before i could...and i was like well you know what...im like some one to, and she was like " who could that be" and i said " im looking at her" we started to kiss and i asked her if she wanted to go out with me...she said yes, and we started to kiss again, we were finally bf and gf, and we were so happy...a month later roles around and i was like, "we need to talk about something...well i have to tell you something" i started to talk to her and i was like "you know jeff was right, he said that nothing bad would hapen and that we wouldnt fight bc we are already so close. and theres so much running threw my head i mean i dont want to freak you out...but i love you as a friend...and when we were just freinds i loved you... now that we are goin out I still have that that love, but i wanna say that I love you, more than that. and i was wondering if you would get freaked out if i talked to you about it... Right now i dont see any bad things comeing from this i wish i can see the future so i could see if we make is as far as we want to, i think we can do it, i mean i care for you more than i have ever cared for anyone...and i guess what im trying to say is... I love you..." and she said she could stop smileing, we were both so happy, and she looked at me and she said.." i love you to" all my pain went away and to this day... we still are happy and love each other so much...I thank god everyday for her...and i tell her that all the time...thanks for him and my friend jeff..if it wasnt for him i wouldnt of met her, and now im so deeply in love...thats my story and its yet to end, bc theres more love and life to come.....

budsmoker

P.S. thanks for reading

"Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    it started a couple years ago, when my friend jeff introduced me to this girl named bethanie, we called her on 3 way and we talked, we exchanged numbers and we started to call eachother... i first saw her in person when i went to the freshman oriantation, i was a sophmore at the time and she told me to meet her up there, so i did after that we started to hang out more and talk alot... we became best friends, and everybody said "why dont u go out with bethanie" and we had the same answers " no, were best friends why do that were like brother and sister" and 2 years went by, still best friends, and one night i went over her house and we where laying on her bed and i started to think...i kissed her on her neck a couple times and then, i kissed her for the first time ever...i found it unbeleiveble and i realized that i could have been happy a while ago, and that we both would have less regrets, and since we were best friends, we trust eachother, like im the only person she trusts out of anyone, even her other best girlfriend...and i only trust her as well..we were always completely honest with eachother, and we loved eachother as best friends...i went home that night and started to think...the next day she came over my house and we were laying on my bed, and she looked me in my eyes and she said " kyle, im starting to like someone" and i was like who could this be,..and she took a little bit to say it but she was like "im stareing at him" and i looked at her thinking about what i wanted to tell her, she said it before i could...and i was like well you know what...im like some one to, and she was like " who could that be" and i said " im looking at her" we started to kiss and i asked her if she wanted to go out with me...she said yes, and we started to kiss again, we were finally bf and gf, and we were so happy...a month later roles around and i was like, "we need to talk about something...well i have to tell you something" i started to talk to her and i was like "you know jeff was right, he said that nothing bad would hapen and that we wouldnt fight bc we are already so close. and theres so much running threw my head i mean i dont want to freak you out...but i love you as a friend...and when we were just freinds i loved you... now that we are goin out I still have that that love, but i wanna say that I love you, more than that. and i was wondering if you would get freaked out if i talked to you about it... Right now i dont see any bad things comeing from this i wish i can see the future so i could see if we make is as far as we want to, i think we can do it, i mean i care for you more than i have ever cared for anyone...and i guess what im trying to say is... I love you..." and she said she could stop smileing, we were both so happy, and she looked at me and she said.." i love you to" all my pain went away and to this day... we still are happy and love each other so much...I thank god everyday for her...and i tell her that all the time...thanks for him and my friend jeff..if it wasnt for him i wouldnt of met her, and now im so deeply in love...thats my story and its yet to end, bc theres more love and life to come.....

budsmoker

P.S. thanks for reading
    Ever heard of... paragraphs?

Best friends is the best way to start out Nice story

Ii'm sorry. I have to do this to:
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Nice... I am so deeply in love too.. but we broke up... and I still love him...
    :: Dots Dot