+ Follow This Topic

Thread: helping a friend

helping a friend

so my friend likes this guy. She asked me if I think he likes him back but I don't have any clue if he does. According to her:

1. He text her everyday.
    2. He said he wants to take time because my friend just came from a recent break up.
    3. She slept with him (I almost kick her when she confessed that because during that time, we knew he had a "girlfriend")
    4. He lied to her saying he broke up with his girlfriend.
    5. After she slept with her, he still talks to her.

I told her that she should stop talking to him because I think he's not serious about her, but I'm not sure about that. What should I advise my friend?

In my opinion he likes her but probably just for sex (when a guy says he wants to take time, it's never good). The thing that bothers me is that he lied to her about his girlfriend.
    Maybe she really should stop talking to him for a while. If he really likes her, he won't give up

Well that's a no brainer. You are right he is not serious about having a relationship with her, in fact he is not serious about relationships in general. Him cheating on his GF should be an indicator. He is just a horny guy that is willing to stick his penis into anything. She is wasting her time on this guy. He cheats, and lies.....how many red flags does she need?

I bet money on it that he has other girls on the line, to see who bites next.

Tell your friend just because a guy gives her attention, doesn't make her his world. That's stupid talk.

Tip: guys will do and say anything for sex....cheat, lie, whatever it takes.

All he wants is one more sex-buddy. So don't expect a serious relationship with this guy. If your friend just want to have sex with him, let her do it. If your friend want to become his girlfriend, get her out of that fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]