+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral pleasure techniques

Oral pleasure techniques

I have only given head to one guy and he has told me a few tips that get him going but I mostly work off his moans and play it by ear. I don't think I really know what I'm doing so I was wondering if there were tips from any of you that you may have stumbled across. I am always willing to try new things!

Ok. Here are the few things that I have come across that work like a charm. Start by teasing the hell out of him. Take his shirt off and kiss down his body slowly. Play at his nipples until you have him going crazy under you. Then kiss down his body until you reach his stomach. Rub him through his pants a little and once you think he is hard, take off his pants and anything he has on underneath. While still kissing his belly (and avoiding his penis), rake your nails down his thighs slowly. Do this until he starts trying to get himself closer to your mouth. Once this occurs, take him into your hand and gently start to stroke him. Make sure he is really hard. Now you might want to start puting your mouth to better use. He'll be nearly dieing at this point but that's what you want. Take him into you mouth and just let your mouth warm him up and wet him a bit. Move up and down on him a couple of times and then pull back, letting him out of your mouth. Take your tongue and make it rigid and rub it against that little ridge om the underside of the head. Look up at him when you do this and make eye contact. Guarenteed his eyes will be rolling back into his head. After that, kiss down the underside of the shaft until you reach his balls. Tease those a little with your mouth. While you are doing this, make sure your hand went back to stroking him slowly. Take as much of his balls into your mouth as you can and gently play with them with your tongue and lips. Work him like this for a little but don't go overboard. Move your mouth back up eventually and take as much of him into your mouth now. Use your hand to get what ever your mouth couldn't reach. Use your other hand to take over where your mouth left off on his balls. Rub them in your fingers and continue to increase the speed of your mouth. Once you think he is getting close to releasing, move your fingers back behind his balls and rub that little patch of skin there. This will drive him crazy and will probably send him right over the edge. Have fun!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Ok. Here are the few things that I have come across that work like a charm. Start by teasing the hell out of him. Take his shirt off and kiss down his body slowly. Play at his nipples until you have him going crazy under you. Then kiss down his body until you reach his stomach. Rub him through his pants a little and once you think he is hard, take off his pants and anything he has on underneath. While still kissing his belly (and avoiding his penis), rake your nails down his thighs slowly. Do this until he starts trying to get himself closer to your mouth. Once this occurs, take him into your hand and gently start to stroke him. Make sure he is really hard. Now you might want to start puting your mouth to better use. He'll be nearly dieing at this point but that's what you want. Take him into you mouth and just let your mouth warm him up and wet him a bit. Move up and down on him a couple of times and then pull back, letting him out of your mouth. Take your tongue and make it rigid and rub it against that little ridge om the underside of the head. Look up at him when you do this and make eye contact. Guarenteed his eyes will be rolling back into his head. After that, kiss down the underside of the shaft until you reach his balls. Tease those a little with your mouth. While you are doing this, make sure your hand went back to stroking him slowly. Take as much of his balls into your mouth as you can and gently play with them with your tongue and lips. Work him like this for a little but don't go overboard. Move your mouth back up eventually and take as much of him into your mouth now. Use your hand to get what ever your mouth couldn't reach. Use your other hand to take over where your mouth left off on his balls. Rub them in your fingers and continue to increase the speed of your mouth. Once you think he is getting close to releasing, move your fingers back behind his balls and rub that little patch of skin there. This will drive him crazy and will probably send him right over the edge. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Yea, right under the balls is a sweet spot. You sound like you did this alot lol. Previous career move maybe?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yea, right under the balls is a sweet spot. You sound like you did this alot lol. Previous career move maybe?
    Ha!

She does sound very professional. Rose, my phone number is- what? That's not allowed?

(Prudes.)

my jesus... there is a god

Quote Originally Posted by gunit17
    my jesus... there is a god
    Jesus: "I know."

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Jesus: "I know."
    LMAO!!

Very Funny +1

Holy Shit! lollll....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    teasing a guy is always a bad thing.

if it were me, i would just grab this girl and f*ck the shit out of her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lolololol... teasing is fun as hell, bunny...

Teasing is the most fun game ever.And also blackrose,what you just described,I've done that kinda thing before and you're spot on.Sent my guy nuts.Nice tip hehe
    I'm paranoid about the people I meet,why are they talking to me and why can't anyone see,I just wanna live...
    We're about as similar as two dissimilar things in a pod....

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    teasing a guy is always a bad thing.

if it were me, i would just grab this girl and f*ck the shit out of her.

raverboy

Thats not always a bad thing, and the girl doesn't always mind

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    teasing sucks when you're actually the one who is tied up. when you wanna grab the other person, you can't because you're stuck to the bed.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by abovethisall911
    Teasing is the most fun game ever.And also blackrose,what you just described,I've done that kinda thing before and you're spot on.Sent my guy nuts.Nice tip hehe
    I wouldn't be able to take being teased. I'd flip out from anxiety and break the handcuffs with the power of...i dunno, but i'd do something.

But i think me struggling to break free of handcuffs to the bed would be quite the entertaining scene.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast