+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New here!!! Awesome site!!!

New here!!! Awesome site!!!

Hey everyone. I have been lurking here for over a year and a half. I have learned a lot, and there are some real experts here. I finally decided to register.

Here is my story.
    Throughout Junior High School and early High school I was a geeky kid. I had some ok cool friends, but I was definitly not with the "cool" crowd. By sophomore year of HS, I didn't change. I wore a typical loose sweater and baggy jeans to school, and had NO idea how to talk to girls. I had longish (4 inches) hair and was slightly overweight.
    By junior year, I had some new friends. They immediately told me to change my style and to stop looking like a 10 year old kid. So i got some boot cut jeans and non loose shirts. I also stopped eating all junk food and soda. Between freshman and junior year of high school, I lost 10 pounds while growing 5 inches to 5'10 (at the time).
    I also began to learn the elementary girl skills.

Senior year came. I started the whole online meeting thing, and started talking to girls in school. I still wasn't there. I was still just another guy. I was known with the girls, but just as another school guy, nothing special. By the end of senior year, I had one friend that taught me everything I know. I visited the barber with him, and finally came out looking like a cool dude. I also started talking to girls the right way, thanks to him. By freshman year of college (NYU), I became less shy. I am a late starter in terms of doing stuff with girls. This was the first time I seroiusly fooled around with girls (no sex yet), and tested out what is right and what isn't. By spring of my freshman year of college, I knew many girls, established an identity, a style, and completely changed my personality as a "in crowd" type of guy. I talked differently, dressed differently, and gained experience with girls. I also gained experience in the club atmosphere.

People that haven't seen me in years barely recognized me.

My first relationship was the typical heartbreaker shit.
    During my junior year of high school I met this girl that liked me. I liked her as well. We became friends, and very slowly moving to something else. By december of my senior year (her junior year), i asked her if she wants to be my g/f. She said that she doesnt have time due to her volunteering and sat prep and AP classes. But in May she would be free. So being a durfwad I didnt ask any other girls out and stuck it out with her. In may, we made plans to meet up, and the day before we meet up, she tells me she doesnt want to be in a relationship. I wasn't heartbroken, just mad at the amount of hours I spent on her with online talking and hanging out (over the course of 15 months). She said that she really liked me as a friend and didn't want to lose me if we break up. She had really low self esteem and was just a bit messed up.

That really did it for me. From that point on I changed, and took everything girls told me with a grain of salt. I stopped the whole "feelings" shit unless it was at least 4-5 months in a relationship.

Anyways....now I have new girls to meet every day, and have to decline offers to hang out with many girls, simply because I don't have time. I know how to talk to girls, how to avoid traps, and how to act with them. I am looking for a real relationship right now, but until that girl comes along, I am having a good deal of fun....

I am looking forward to interact and talk on this forum a lot...... ~ KJ

Sounds like a weight commercial to me but never the less ...good for you. Going around and fawking untill the right person comes along though is a bit scummy...just some advice.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What was the point of this thread again? I just read that whole thing and still see no question in there. *is confused* Anyways...Hi...I am BlackRose. You can call me Rose. Welcome.

No question..just an intro and no i don't go around ****ing random girls.

I see. That's kool. Well, if you have questions at any time, just ask. We all love to help around here. Except OV. He just preaches abstinence because he wants everyone to be pure and virginal like him. lol