+ Follow This Topic

Thread: did she forget me?

did she forget me?

So,here's my story :
    My girlfriend and I were together for 6 months.She really loved me,we had fun in bed(she finished first always),we had good moments together but also some bad moments ( we didn't cheat on each other ,just small argues)..
    Then ,after we were together 6 months,I had to go to work in another country.She said she'll wait for me.She suffered a lot while i was away from her,i suffered too.
    While i was away working,we chatted every day,sometimes we spoke on the phone and she told me she loves me.
    But now,when there is only 1 week until i get back home ,she tells me that it has been so long time that she hasn't seen me,that se doesn't feel anything for me.She can't even be happy that i come back,and she doesn't want to be with me anymore.She told me she didn't cheat on me( i truly believe her) ,but there is one thing: I asked her if she has another boy,and she told me that she is just chatting with that boy(i believe her)
    I think ,she was so sad without me that she began chatting with that boy,until she almost forgot me.
    We planned that we meet again when i come back from this country where i am now,because i bought her some sweets which she wanted to have (but we meet only as friends ,and she told me not to make useless hope that we'll be together again...)

My only hope is that when she'll see me again,her feelings for me will come alive and she'll be again in love with me.
    I wanted to ask,how should i act when i meet her again in one week. ( now she is cold to me ,we don't chat that much..)

Please tell me your opinion,
    thank you a lot

Act like you still love her, but that can't be counted as acting. B'cuz you really do, don't you?

I would call her out to have a last talk. If her final decision is breaking up, I'll hear it and maybe drop a few tears then go home and punch myself in the mirror, cry myself to sleep, wake up the next morning and call my best friend out for a drink. But...

She would consider reconcile and be happy the rest of our life. Sounds so good, isn't it? That's my imagination though. Back to reality, let her say her truth and accept it.

So ,look what happened today( 3 days after she told me she wants to break up with me) :She started chatting me on my mobile .this is the conversation :

She: "Give me a sign when you wake up tomorrow :-* " (yesterday at 00:14) --> i was asleep at that time
    Me : "Hello" ( today at 06:00)
    She: "How are you?"( today 06:00)
    She:"Sorry that i didn't talk to you that much yesterday,but i was very tired :-* " (she tells this because yesterday i asked her how was at her sister's wedding and she gave me only a brief answer, she said only that it was fine )
    Me:"Are you not asleep at this time?"
    She:"I don't feel very well"
    She:"Have a nice day :-* "

Observe that se sends me a kiss (:-*) after almost every text she sends. I acted cool,I didn't send her any kiss or didn't say anything sweet to her. I am still overseas and i'll be back on sunday evening.
    Should i act cool from now on or should i ask her now if she feels better,what should i do ?
    I would like to save our relationship and be together again.

Thank you a lot.

Yes, act cool. It's just a kiss emoticon, she did it with her fingers so it's better not to overthinking it. The obvious sign here is that she gave you a text waiting for your response.

I'm still wishing you two will get back together and be happy. So please keep me updated.

Just meet and see, do not go in with any expectations, but go in with a plan.

hey guys guess what happened.. my girlfriend contacted me and told me how sorry she is for what she said to me ,and if i want to be again together with her,she would be very happy. she told that she doesn't know why she said those things and she appologized to me. ( oh my god these women are hard to understand).
    Anyways ..thanks alot guys ,I felt i was not alone because of your help.Thank you very much for the support.I declare this case closed.

Very nice. You just knew each other a little closer.

Now would you give her link to this thread? =)

Lucky bastard...

Do me a favour and give her a big kiss when you see her

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDrake View Post
    Very nice.

Now would you give her link to this thread? =)
    I'm not sure .. (I'll think about that) ..

T-J is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This is interesting for me. I have all of this lying ahead for me one day....

I'm spending 4 years apart from my gf (studying). I love her, truly I do. I am aware that the pain of being apart hurts, people need intimacy in their lives but with regards to this new guy she's seeing.

You shouldn't worry too much.

Because I know when I see my gf, I know that she'll always be my favorite girl and vice-versa.

You should act in the way you want to act when you see her, I'm sure you'll know what to do