+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I forgot to add a revision. Is this too much to expect in a woman?

I forgot to add a revision. Is this too much to expect in a woman?

I'm also a mild mannered, nice guy who loves sea life and reptiles, doesn't smoke or drink, and have a Body fat percentage of 14%, 5.7 and 155, at 19 just to name a few things. Although I've yet to have a date, I have been complimented on my looks. In addition to this, I graduated in 2011 from high school, and I am at my fourth semester at a JC (includes summer school) and completed 30% of the units that I need to transfer so far.
    Prefer:
    *For her to have average sized assets (if not, whatever)
    *For her to be on her way to graduating college
    though)
    *For her to not have anything against the sports teams/fighters that I like if so, I can look past that. I love the Raiders (semi 49ers), Warriors, and am an A's, Sharks and Giants fan. My favorite fighters fighting right now are Shogun, Aakiyama, GSP, Wanderlei, Cain, and Kongo)
    *BLONDE (most desired), brunette, Cambodian, or Chinese (open to any race though)
    *To not like Twilight
    *To not listen to any artists that I don’t like
    MUST:
    *Have courtesy to switch to music that we both like when having time together. (If we are both in the mood to play music, eg driving)
    *For her face to be attractive (even slightly) without makeup. However, the more attractive, the better.
    *For her natural attractiveness to withstand the test of time (I've seen many women who are in their late 30s-even late 40s who are still attractive without makeup)
    *Like something that I have a passion for (we have to have something major in common)
    *not be anywhere above size 14
    *not be drinking any more than a three shots at any gatherings
    *NOT smoke
    *not mind having have kids the year after I graduate college (this year will be around 2018)
    *be born between 1991-1993
    *not have had sex with any more than a couple of other guys in the past
    *not be mean.
    *not cheat
    *never have been/not be a whore
    *not mind moving where I want (Southern Oregon or somewhere within an hour from the beach PREFERRABLY no farther south than Santa Maria. However, a place with low chance of earthquakes, (other natural disasters too, but I researched and saw cities like Santa Cruz and Monterey have a high chance of earthquakes), and low chance of crime. If not, somewhere like Sacramento, Manteca, or Ripon. I live fifteen minutes from Ripon. I say those last two because they're closer to the Bass pro shop and Caswell Park)
    *not mind getting married the year after I graduate college the Saturday before valentine's day 2018 at the monterey bay aquarium
    *not be muscular because that looks ugly (tone, but not muscular like guys; nasty)
    *Have a job making at least 35 G after the first five years
    *Not have a dry sense of humor. (Of the couple to few hundred people of the opposite gender I know, including one that I don't get along with, there are only about five people I know that would have a dry sense of humor. However, this is a MUST that I may actually accommodate to if need be)

All those excellent qualities that you have - x percent body fat (whatever the **** that means) and an extensive knowledge of reptiles - clearly does not include a certain level of knowing how things work in what we call 'real life'.
    If you are going to go through life thinking that girls must tick certain boxes to be acceptable to you then you are in for a big big surprise because here in the 'real world' it doesn't work like that.
    And if I was a girl reading that list I'd think you were a boring cretin.

I think if you are a adult and you still have list like that you gut to much issues with your self and need to work on it.

cause you ,yourself dont have none or much of what you want a woman to have.
    so you cant ask much then.

and you are dealing with sinner and unperfect people. Only God is perfect. and when he comes back he will make His
    children (believers) holy (perfect)!
    And look for the type of girls you like where you can find them. so dont
    date a girl that have none of that and force or aspect her to be like that.

So i think you can have and its also important that one have some thing they dont want their partner to be.
    But you cant have a bunch of stuff.
    Cause u will stay alone. cause no one is perfect.

So its good to focus more on the most important thing you would not like to see in your partner.

And get busy working on your self and your personality, issues that you know you have or had in past relationships.

cause many people especially guys dont work on their issues but keep changing gf's and complaining about them.
    while its them that have the real issue but never took initiative to change their bad attitude and issues

So maybe you song must be: not what they can offer you, but what can you offer them'?!!!!!!!

Im just going to assume this is a really rubbish joke topic.