+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I tell the mother?

I mean it's kind of weird I guess...but I think this type of thing might happen btw. sisters more than people talk about. Obviously they learned a lot of this behavior from their mom....not the specific acts, but their sexual openness in general. I honestly think it's kind of cool, but very different from any family I have ever known. Sooooo the real issue is are you comfortable with being in a relationship with a woman who has these types of family dynamics going on? I am sure the mom (your GF knows). If you stay with your GF for a long time...her family will become yours. I bet they will all (3) ask you to sleep with them!

I was thinking that mom probably joins in with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    I bet they will all (3) ask you to sleep with them!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I was thinking that mom probably joins in with them.
    This has to be the worst ADVICE forum on the net.

I posted the exact same post on numerous sites to get a broad array of opinions.

I have received some good opinions/advice from all of these sites except here.

For some reason on this forum the advice part seems to be forgotten and the comments all relate to the situation. There is a difference.

The two quotes above suggesting that the mom joins with her daughters or that I will eventually sleep with the daughters are totally unnecessary.

I don't know what warranted the attacks, jealousy maybe? In actual fact I no longer care.

If you want to attract new members and you want them to stay I suggest you give advice in regards to the questions being asked rather than passing opinion on the situation and posting very derogatory remarks.

After all it is an advice forum and I was asking for advice.

Here's some advice. Figure out what happened to you in your childhood. Once you know that, and work on yourself, you'll know exactly what you should do. Once you have some personal boundaries, they'll guide you on your own without the need to be babysat by a bunch of anonomous strangers who come her for entertainment purposes.

Your gut it telling you something that is going against your better judgement. Hence why this thread exists (if its even real) Shit or get off the pot and do something or keep the staus quo and worry about any consequences when / if they crop up. If you can't make a decision about this on your own, then it's obvious that you're not disturbed enough about what you saw, or you're afraid of losing your steady cougar ass which paralizes you from doing anything so you blame this forum and it's members for their lack of advice when it's your own lack of conviction/integrity/morals and/or personal boundaries that you should be critiquing. Pffft!

Quote Originally Posted by tradie1988 View Post
    This has to be the worst ADVICE forum on the net.

I posted the exact same post on numerous sites to get a broad array of opinions.

I have received some good opinions/advice from all of these sites except here.

For some reason on this forum the advice part seems to be forgotten and the comments all relate to the situation. There is a difference.

The two quotes above suggesting that the mom joins with her daughters or that I will eventually sleep with the daughters are totally unnecessary.

I don't know what warranted the attacks, jealousy maybe? In actual fact I no longer care.

If you want to attract new members and you want them to stay I suggest you give advice in regards to the questions being asked rather than passing opinion on the situation and posting very derogatory remarks.

After all it is an advice forum and I was asking for advice.
    Exactly what kind of "advice" were you looking for? Do you want a step by step play of what you should do?

Your Question - Should I tell the mother?
    Well, pretty sure she already knows. You said they are ALL very open and you have threesome's with your GF etc...sooo like I mentioned above the daughters learned these types of sexual dynamics/sexual freedoms from their mother most likely. If you tell her what you saw she may get upset and you guys will (1) have a fight and break-up (2) have a fight, she will confront the daughters and they will all have a fight and the daughters will prob. move out . You and your GF might stay together? (3) The mother already has some idea of this type of behavior going on btw. her children and is OK with it. She will tell you it's fine and rationalize the situation. Only you have any real clue what her reaction will be...not us on this forum.

Soooo like I already said, this is about YOU not any of them. Are you OK with being a part of a family where the children please each other sexually? Yes or No? You are not going to change these people or their behaviors; you can only change your own and choose to step back from the situation or stay in it and accept it.

Pretty solid "advice" guy. What do you think "advice is anyway? It's people trying to give you objective opinions on a given situation based on our own life experiences. You need to do some self reflection.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 27-09-12 at 12:06 AM.

I have had read other peoples post on the net about this type of thing. Incest happens in all kinds of cultures and happens in all kinds of families. It it not sexual abuse if they both consent. Since they are a very open familly, then they are obviously open for experiementing, no harm there. What they are doing is no big deal. Stop being the moral police and mind your own business. If you can't handle this type of goings on with this family, then I advise you to find a more modest GF, that has a family that keeps things behind closed doors.

Tell the mother? Tell Penthouse and get paid for your story.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Don't tell. Just send them a link to this thread. Next!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Talk to the mother, see what's her mind about incest in her own house on her own daughter. If you don't want to see it then stop going to her house(not implying breaking up here).

The only thing weird for me that there are 2 daughters(!) and you chose to be with the mom. But I ain't gonna judge. Why don't you approach them and you know, chat. Maybe they will tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDrake View Post
    The only thing weird for me that there are 2 daughters(!) and you chose to be with the mom. But I ain't gonna judge.
    Why is that weird?

Used to work with the mom. She is very attractive, would EASILY pass for mid twenties. We flirted a lot and eventually it progressed into a sexual relationship.

She told me her age and that she had kids, I was young, the sex was good, why would I complain?

I lived in a share house with 2 female flatmates, when we were all drinking in the spa one night and my girlfriend started kissing my flatmate and then we all ended up in bed together well I was in heaven. We tried many weird and wonderful things since then so why would I leave this woman just because she is a few years older?

So I eventually get to meet her kids and even though they are extremely attractive there is no sexual attraction because I am with their mom.

I find the comments that I should pursue the daughters and that the daughters/mother may well be doing it quite disgusting. I'm pretty much open minded but there is a line and incest crosses that line.

Anyway, enough defending myself. I have decided I will tell my girlfriend this weekend.

I will say that I have noticed the girls are very close, maybe a little too close and gauge her reaction.

I will tell her that I thought I saw them kiss by the pool but will not mention what else was going on and obviously won't mention that I watched.

I am really hoping that her reaction isn't that she knows and is OK with it because I don't think I can live with that.

I really would be left with no choice but to end the relationship but that is not something I really want to do as it is fantastic in every other way.

She has told me before that if/when I find a girl my own age to pursue it and to leave her without and guilty feelings because she is having the time of her life and is happy to enjoy it while it lasts.

The thing is, I don't want to find anyone else, I want to be with her. I'm pretty sure I love her and was at a stage where I was just about to tell her that. If she is condoning incest that is a HUGE issue for me.

She had her first daughter when she was 16 her second when she was 18. She has her third child, you at 36.
    She has told me before that if/when I find a girl my own age to pursue it and to leave her without and guilty feelings because she is having the time of her life and is happy to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Seems she's never had an emotionally mature thought in her entire life.

Sir, you are pussy struck and you fail to see so many red flags about this woman that its quite laughable. Please don't procreate with her and allow her to raise another child to abuse, neglect and or carry on without guidance.

I will tell her that I thought I saw them kiss by the pool but will not mention what else was going on and obviously won't mention that I watched.
    Oh goodness, No! Mustn't jeapardize your position with her by making yourself look bad in anyway. O.o
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-09-12 at 11:03 PM.

^^^ I actually agree with you Wake Up! Lol.

Why you cheeky minky, you! :o)

Well I told her last night.

To my relief she was outraged, I couldn't have handled it if she approved of incest. Neither of the daughters were home, lucky for them, but she left messages on their phones letting them know that she knows and that there is going to be hell to pay when they get home.

She thanked me for being honest and telling her, told me it was now none of my business, told me she was embarrassed about it all and told me to leave and not contact her again.

Well that didn't go according to plan.

She rang this morning and apologised for kicking me out, told me she just needs a few weeks to sort this out, she wants and needs me but just needs some space to work through this. Fair enough.

This situation has really opened my eyes as to how I really feel about her, I would love to be there and help her through this. I now am sure that this relationship is not just about sex, I have real feeling towards her (maybe even the "l" word). I just need to find the right opportunity to tell her, now is obviously the wrong time.

I asked how it went with the girls and she wouldn't say a lot except that they both say it was only kissing (which is not true but I can't say anything now) and that they wont promise it wont happen again. She has told them that they have a few days to think about it and if they still say they wont stop that she will kick them out. She has threatened to tell their father and the girls are scared of him so that might make them think twice about their decisions.

I can't get involved anymore but that course of action seems rather illogical. The girls will either lie about it stopping and just keep it more discreet or they move out, keep on doing it, and lose contact with their mother. Or maybe they actually rethink what they are doing, realise how wrong it is and stop. We can only hope.

It has probably been said, but do you really think the mother would care? If she doesn't even flinch about them showering together D:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast