+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I tell the mother?

Why are two grown women scared of their father? I get that you have feelings for the mom, but that is one messed up family.

Possibly he controls the finances, and the money might get cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why are two grown women scared of their father?
    I guess I just worded that badly. They are not scared in the true sense of the word.

He is a dominant figure and they respect his judgement. If he came down hard on them because of what they were doing it would carry far more weight than anything their mum or anyone else says.

Quote Originally Posted by tradie1988 View Post
    I guess I just worded that badly. They are not scared in the true sense of the word.

He is a dominant figure and they respect his judgement. If he came down hard on them because of what they were doing it would carry far more weight than anything their mum or anyone else says.
    You should get away from this family. You are a young man and there are plenty of women your age out there that haven't started a family yet. There are too many issues going on here. There are probably weirder things going on then you know about. You GF/the mother was probably more upset/embarrassed that you saw the 2 daughters and told her about it...than the act itself. Just think about it...

I know it's hard for you to step outside of this and look objectively at whats going on b/c you are young and having great sex with an older woman. This woman knows how to work things...she is taking advantage of you.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 05-10-12 at 12:07 AM.

I'm sure she will eventually find a new boy to play with when he gets close to 30.

But then again it's only 12 years difference. I know a married couple where she is 15 years older than her husband, and they have been together happily for years. When they first started dating he was like 21 22.
    Last edited by smackie9; 04-10-12 at 11:45 PM.

A few updates.

The girls have acknowledged what they were doing, but only after intervention from their father. They claim it was a drunken stupid thing and was a once off. They admitted as well that it went a lot further than kissing and claim that they are extremely embarrassed by it all. As I stated earlier they were pretty drunk so I guess we'll just take their word at face value.

The father said to my girlfriend that I was too young and that our relationship was inappropriate especially with the girls in the house around my age. Why doesn't anyone get that I am not interested in them that way? My girlfriend told him to mind his own business and she was happy with me. That makes me feel good about where our relationship is heading. The girls have also given their blessing.

I will be staying there all of this week, no doubt I will find out a whole lot more about what went down.

I am relieved to say the least that the parents were dead set against it. Also relieved that it (hopefully) was just a bit on once off young experimentation.

Thanks for the update, always curious about how things turn out but people seldom reply!

Hope it works out for you, but i don't believe for a second those girls will stop what you saw them doing, they'll just be more careful.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Ok, a month down the track so I thought I would update for anyone interested.

The girls seem to have gotten over their experimenting, to the point that they almost avoid each other now.

They have both approached me (at different times) and confided in me that they were happy that I did what I did. One of them said that they got into it and just didn't know how to get out.

I also now know that one of the boyfriends was encouraging it with the hope that he would be able to join in at a later date. Needless to say he is no longer in the picture. Now that she is single she is certainly exploring the 'market'. We would rather she didn't but I guess that's what you do when you're young (gee, that makes me sound old). The other sister is working up the courage to come clean with her boyfriend, she doesn't want to split from him but feels it's inevitable, I fear she may be right.

Both girls are now concentrating on their studies and part-time modelling jobs.

As for the mum and I, she has thanked me over and over for bringing it to her attention. She seems to think most other guys would have made a move and tried to join in. I think that's a bit of an overreaction on her part.

We are stronger than ever now. She has had a girlfriend since high school that was hers exclusively, even her husband never was allowed to share in that relationship. I have been invited into that! In fact we have stepped away from the swinging scene and are now in the process of looking for a new property for the three of us to share.

I must say that this situation which made me question whether I would stay or go has now turned into the best thing that has ever happened. My parents aren't happy (of course), they weren't happy with me seeing an older woman, now to know that I will be in a relationship with two older women is not doing them any favours. However everyone else seems happy for us, I'm sure my parents will come around in time.

Jesus, even George Lucas didn't put this much effort into the backstory for "Star Wars" (or actually, the plots of any of them comparatively speaking).

Thanks for the update, although the story has got even weirder!

By the way, living with two women just sounds nuts. It's bad enough with one, lol.

Enjoy the experience, again pop back sometime and give us an update on how it's working out.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

This all just seems like trailer trash to me. What the eff is a 36 woman doing dating a 20 yr old and bringing him home introducing him to her children who r the same age! I'm sure their bisexual ism, incest, highly sexual nature are all the doings of the mom. It's a case of trailer trash breeding trailer trash.

Yeah I can't help but feel there is something wrong in this whole situation, too. But oh well, if it works for them...

^ well this is the problem with society. There are too many stupid people breeding and thus raising yet another generation of stupid ppl. These girls soon will get knocked up and raise yet another generation of trash. This lifestyle works for them, but eventually they will corrupt new innocent lives that don't have another choice ( their offsprings)

It doesn't really hurt society as a whole though...

I say it may not be my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast