+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is your thought?

What is your thought?

Okay I really like this girl, but she is kinda flirtatious. I'll be the first person to tell ya I'm the single most jealous person on earth. She knows I like her and she always txt messages me and calls me and says she really wants to see me and really wants to talk to me and stuff. But when Im around her she hangs all over other guys and it really upsets me. I have recently told her to stop calling me and stop trying to contact me because its just killing me when she does this. Her friend told me she was really hurt because I meant alot to her and she hopes we can patch things up. Now I havent talked to her in like a month and I think of her everyday. I want to talk to her so bad but I dont want to have the same upsetting feelings come up. So heres the questions.

1 Was I being an ass by telling her not to talk to me anymmore?

2 Should I try to patch things up?

Thanks alot

The Chip

1 - I'd say telling her to completely not talk to you anymore might have been alittle harsh. Trying to make you jealous.. maybe she likes you..? Or maybe she just likes to flirt and hang on guys and is thought of you as a good guy friend.

2 - I'd say so. Could have been more than a good friendship. She might not have thought she was doing anything wrong or didn't realize it would bother you.

id defenatley talk to her again.. there are a lot of girls that are flirty, thats their personaility... i would talk to her

Quote Originally Posted by TheChip
    She knows I like her and she always txt messages me and calls me and says she really wants to see me and really wants to talk to me and stuff.

Congrats on an awesome run on sentence. Anyways....maybe she did not know it would bother you and now that she does she will not do it (at least around you lol(I know I know...females are sluts.). See if she does it again and if so and it still bothers you then ditch the bi-tch. I hate the flirty ones....worst of all kind
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    You're not bf, and gf, so she can flirt, and do what she wants with who she wants. Have you asked her out?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    (I know I know...females are sluts.)

Ouch! That burns.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Sounds like she is trying to make you jealous. Tell her your sorry and ask her out on a one on one date somewhere. Something real laid back... maybe mini golf or something.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

for both of your questions,try talking to her ba.. I think she is hurt by your actions by telling her not to contact you already...
    Try patching things up..
    do u like ths girl? or u think that she is too sticky to u ?
    :: Dots Dot

UPDATE

We talked for a little while last night and she said she has really strong feelings for me but doesnt know if they are friend feelings or falling in love feelings. She was really sad I told her to stop contacting me becasue she realized then how much she missed me. But she understood why I wanted to do it, so she wasnt pissed or anything. So now we decided to continue the no contact thing for a little bit, to sort out eachothers feelings.
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!