+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you like Harry Potter books?

Do you like Harry Potter books?

Hi

well here I am again.. just thinking about my little obssesion.. yes.. I think thatīs the word.

I rebember When a few years ago, my bother was maybe 5 years old.. and the always was watching the first film of Harry Potter.. one day and other, and other again, and I was really getting sick of it...
    but one day.. a year past that, I was really bored in summer, I didnīt had anything to do, and I was with my family, so I couldnīt go out.. and I saw a book, so I just pic it uo and became to read...

that was my big error, yep, now I canīt stop It, I started with the second book, HP and the chamber of secrets, and then i look for the rest of them, I remember the 5th book was only in english, and I looked for it in emule in some kind of latinospanish translation because I couldnīt wait until the real book came to spain

and Harry did me begin to read in english.. Iīve always know english since I was 5 years old, but iīve never read in english since iīve found HP books. My father was always trying to make me read something in english but I always said No, No NO NO!!

But now... I have all books here in spanish and english... itīs crazy, and I read an re.read looking for something that I could miss and I canīt wait until the 6th book goes out... I just think.. 16th of July itīs so far

So... What do you all think about this story, have you read or seen the films?

Kisses, Hada
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

I've seen the films, not my cup of tea.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

The fimls were kind of a let down because I was a big fan of the books too..I still am a fan of the books, but I guess it's died down on me a bit. I still can't wait to read the rest of the series (Book six is coming this summer!!)... and I'm actually kind of excited about the next movie: Goblet of fire (coming November 18th, I think) because I've learned not to expect too much from the movies..

thatīs true.. I remember when I went to see the prisioner of Azkaban and my friends were saying.. Hada shut up, donīt keep on saying whats right and wrong
    I just did not understand why the director change some stupid things instead of puting then as they where in the book
    maybe it was so frustating because it was my favorite book, all that stoory of Sirius and this father and friends and when I saw that they didnīt explained the story of the broom, and the marauders map and all that... grrrrrr

I liked much more the other director, of films 1 and 2.
    I donīt expect too much about the goblet of fire... but I want to see it. But i prefer to have the 6th book!!

When I fist saw a Harry Potter book my brother had one, I figured I was allowed to make fun of him for it because he was 22. So I ripped on him a little for it and he kept telling me to read one. So I figued it was fair enough so I read the first book. Then I read the other 3 (5th wasnt out yet) in 3 days. When the 5th came out I read it in 2. Pulled a 600 page all nighter because I wanted to find out the ending. GOD WORK SUCKED THE NEXT DAY. But I guess you could say I like them a little.
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!

just a little Chip