+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wasting my time with this girl?

Wasting my time with this girl?

Haven't seen her for three weeks

We started seeing each other in late July, went great, she always told how funny and smart she thought I was and I thought she was beautiful. I even met her family and she was surprised how much they liked me

then september hits, she's back in school and she needs to get top notch grades to get into med school in a few years. She warned me we wouldn't get to see each other as often when school comes around, I understood, but I haven't seen her in three weeks. She blew up at me once because I kept calling her and she was really stressed, but apologized the next day, we only talk through texts now. she says we'll hang out again, its the weekend now, I ask her to hang out and she doesn't respond. she'll respond to other crap, I tell her a joke, she'll give me the "lol" and ask me how I'm doing, always saying how busy she is. her texts are brief

If she really liked me, she would be able to find a half hour somewhere, I think I'm wasting my time, or maybe I'm just being a selfish prick since we were only dating for a month beforehand and I should just wait. fml

any feedback, anyone ever encounter anything similar?

I kinda like this bitch
    Last edited by erik; 29-09-12 at 04:32 AM.

and what I know is that the last guy she was with she had no problem in telling him she was no longer interested, even making fun of him when he kept calling, texting etc. I asked her if she wanted me to back off she didn't answer

Stop texting her, calling her and asking her to hang out. Wait for her to initiate any sort of communication, if she doesn't, which it sounds like she won't, she's wasting your time.

Don't spend your time hung up on some chick, waiting like a little puppy for her to respond. Forget her and find someone that is willing to spend time with you and has the time to
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalWogBoy View Post
    Stop texting her, calling her and asking her to hang out. Wait for her to initiate any sort of communication, if she doesn't, which it sounds like she won't, she's wasting your time.

Don't spend your time hung up on some chick, waiting like a little puppy for her to respond. Forget her and find someone that is willing to spend time with you and has the time to
    I'll tell you, I haven't stopped looking elsewhere, but I work in an all male environment and don't go out as much as I used to, options are slim.

Then it sounds like you are a little more desperate to make things work with this girl because your options are slim?

If it's meant to work out mate it will, all I am saying is that from what you have said and the way she is acting, she isn't too interested at this point in her life, whether she's too busy or just can't find time.

she's agreed to coming to my work party with me in middle november, said it sounds like fun, her semester still wont be over by then

Maybe a career change is needed to switch your predominant male work environment to a more female friendly work environment! Haha

Be ready for her to cancel on you, and try to line up another date. Use her as the backup.