+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so i got pulled over

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DUI is not cool man.

I have trouble sleeping knowing my friends might be drivin' after a night of drinkin'.

No joke about that.

I feel it's my personal responsibility to make sure the drunkards don't seriously hurt themselves or anybody else.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha alcohol is my poison. it always gets me into trouble one way or another. but at the same time it's my friend that calms me down after a hard day of work. at the same time alcohol is my enemy that gets me punchy and wants to start something with strangers. on the other hand, alcohol makes me feel friendly to new people that i have not met before.

friz, it's no joking matter, but i feel that i can joke about anything. true, it's serious when something does happen, or when a life comes into play. i need to get a designated driver that is willing to party with me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

indigosoul Guest
    You're just wanting us to flame u on this, right? Masochist.

You SO know better. If you ever take out someone elses child, parent, mother, sister, brother, etc. while DUI and live, I hope you have the decency to finish the job off the next bridge.

There. Grow up & get drunk/stoned, etc. responsibly like the rest of us.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    not really.. you have your love, well actually you're interest that you don't call

raverboy
    Ha, ha! ::TAG:: OV. Call her already.

Drunk driving is a really funnny concept to me. I mean i know people like to drink, and driving must be 100 times more fun drunk, but when you weigh the risk, its like what the hell. I dunno, i could saythat you shouldnt be driving drunk, like everyone else, buit sometimes its unavoidable. Think of it this way.Forget those other people XD what if you crash and mess yourself up. We no this one dude who hangs out with us named Steve. AKA Crispy Steve (no bullshit) his dad wrecked after a night of drinking and steven was in the car. Most of him is covered in burn scars. And i know if i messed up my car id be pretty mad. Im not against drinking, some of the most important ideas were thought up over drinks ( The Boston tea party) , just try to keep your head dude.
    Boys dont cry...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    indigo... errr. i think i caught the gist of what you were tryna say.

still.. yeah shit happens, i will admit that. it's not like i don't think it about drinking and driving. i do, but i do it anyways. i'm hard headed and i know that i was really lucky that nothing permanent had happened this night. at the same time, i will think about this incident today, tomorrow and the day after, however when i'm drunk again about to head home, home will be the only thing on my mind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

SAME shit happens to me i start drinking and then im like ok let me stop just a little eat some food and then ill drive home but sheesh im still drunk but the risk is just not worth it. There are alot of things out there that can kill me even a drunk driver i really dont want to increase my chances anymore
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12