+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so i got pulled over

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

so i got pulled over

alright as everyone already knows i'm an alcoholic and i have to get to and fro from my house so of course i have to drive. alright last night we went out and partied as usual. on the way home i guess that i was a bit too drunk to drive, but i did it anyways. hey, sometimes i don't remember getting home but i usually do fine. about 5 minutes from my house i see them blue lights flash behind me. yup... cops. the cops walks up to me and ask me for my registation so i go looking for it. the doodoo part is that i have like 5 registations in my car so i hand them to him one after another and it was always the wrong one. hahaha i don't believe that i remember that part. well eventually he tells me to call someone to pick my ass up. yup, i wasn't going off to jail. boy was i lucky but my parents were pissed when they arrived to pick me up. damn, talk about a close one. hopefully i will have learned from this experience. hopefully.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You need rehab.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not really.. you have your love, well actually you're interest that you don't call, and i love my liquor.

raverboy

lucky! and you didn't even have to rely on blonde hair and teary blue eyes?!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup... saldy though, one of my friends just got arrested a couple of weeks ago for DUI. she wasn't even 21 either so i dunno what is gonna happen in the future.

raverboy

I dont know how things are where your at but the DUI laws where Im from are rediculous. I know people who drive legally everday who have 6-7 DUI's under their belt. Im from a really rural part of ohio and there is nothing to do but drink and sadly drive home from where you drink from. If ya want people to stop drinking and driving, this isnt the way to do it.

But anyway I got pulled over by a state patrolman one day when i was drunk enough to get a DUI but okay to drive. He let me go as long as I went straight home. It was awesome.
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!

I think it sux that people get so ****ed up that they don't even remember getting home...yet they drove there? So many accidents happen due to drunk drivers..It's a huge percentage of the automobile accidents ending in death or serious injury..I don't have figures but if I remember correctly it's easily the majority.

You keep doing it because "you've always done fine", but you're rolling the dice, man. It's like playing Russian roulette, and one day that gun may go off man, and it has the potential to ruin your life. Imagine disabling someone for life? You'd be working to pay this person's rehab for the rest of your life. Think of the worst case scenario and imagine that it could have easily happened..you've just been lucky that it hasn't.

I hope it never happens to you..but imagine if it did...

this past weekend after the dtrip club i went home to my b/f house and we were woken up in the morning and his cuz was in a horrible car accident the driver was ****ed up fell asleep woke up and he jerked the wheel and the car spun out of control and hit a pole my friend was asleep a pc pipe went thru his chest and the crazy thing is that the pcp pipe is the one thing that kept him from flying out . the driver walked away w/out a scratch! HE IS NOW ok and recovering but those first 24 hrs was scary!
    this past year there have been alot of car accidents surrounding me. it is not worth it. i am so stupid sometimes too u think it wont happen to youi but it can and eventually it will so i have formed a group of friends that have agreeed to take turns on the weekends and be designated no matter what.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Raver... you my friend are my hero.. had that been me.. I would be writing this post from jail. Congrates my friend.. and be thankful the cops liked you.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nomas.. if i had to pay for someone's medical bill, i'd kill myself. suicide is the easy way out right??

alright, now seriously, i know what everyone is saying. true, i am playing with a gun. today i had a talk with my mother. it seems the police said that i almost hit three cars. that is scary sh*t. it makes you think twice about drinking and driving. however when you are drunk, it's hard to control weather you can drive or not.

raverboy

whoa.. 3 cars? um... driving drunk may not be a good idea for you.. lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup... it makes me reconsider the way i drive when i'm drunk.

raverboy

give the keys to someone sober prior to your getting too drunk, Raver. Try getting into that habbit and it should start getting easier...

And yep..suicide would be an easy way out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm....

*looks around the room*

now which friend will drink the very least amount??

*still looks around the room*

hrmm....

*looks around the room for a third time*

hrmm.... maybe i better call a cab

raverboy

blue:::holy shit! that is nutty.

illusional:::awesome. i am SO going drinkin' and drivin' when i'm in hawaii. watch OUT cause drunkass misombra is on the road TONIGHT!!!

nomas:::i know! it's a huge problem here. we went to ojo caliente (which is a really cool natural spring spa) and we saw this group of people in this car awaiting their fate as cops pulled out case after case and bottle after bottle of alcohol. it was scary you know. that's why i hate driving and i hate cars. they are the devil. people are constantly out to kill you with them.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-04-05 at 11:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast