+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I doing the right thing?

Am I doing the right thing?

There is this girls that I have known for years and we are friends, but about 6 months ago she found out that I got out of a relationship with someone I loved for years. It took me a while to get over her. She also broke up with her boyfriend not too long after we when out for dinner and movie and had a wonderful time. The thing is that I never knew she broke up with her boyfriends and she ask me many time to just stay over at her place after the bars but I never did cause I dont want to be the problem in her relationship. She though I knew cause she told her friend to tell me this but she never did. Long story short by the time we figure out what happen she already move on cause she didn't think I like her but I did. I know she is not too into this guy cause when we go out to the bars she just spends the whole time with me, but I feel like this is not the right thing to do to steal some one girlfriend. We get this awkward feeling when we are in the room together cause we can feel this love tension between us so I just stop talking to her. Am I doing the right thing by not going after her cause she is already with someone.

Explain this to her, then the ball's in her court and you can just sit back and see what becomes of it. It's is up to her how she plays this hand.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Tell her how you feel, then like Cafe' said, it's down to her how it acts out.
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

Grow some balls and get your girl back!!!!!!!!