+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help With Questions to Ask

Help With Questions to Ask

I need some help thinking of questions to ask my girlfriend cause she likes it when I ask her questions about anything nothing in perticular but I can't think
    of any anymore so I need some help. Can any of ya'll give me some help or any suggestions or any questions to ask it doesn't matter what they are anything will work.

er... this is a tough one considering i have no idea what you've already asked her....lol... try asking her about her political or religious beliefs? those are good conversation starters if you are into that sorta thing

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    er... this is a tough one considering i have no idea what you've already asked her....lol... try asking her about her political or religious beliefs? those are good conversation starters if you are into that sorta thing
    I already Know that

Good for you. How about a "Thanks anyway, but I've asked those already. I've also asked ................" A little more info and a little kindness goes a long way on these forums. You can find your own questions now.

try to ask some good questions can both get her imformation and satisfy her.

Try to find out if she has any weird hobbies that you could do together... Ask her about stuff from when she was younger that you might not know about already

Thank you all I was in a hurry when I replied to yours Blackrose sorry

"Are your nipples hard?"
    "Do you have any STDs I should know about?"
    "Which hole do you prefer my man hood in?"
    and so on...jeez its not that hard.

Seriously though...ask about her in general past. Over all past like her child hood memories, friends, places. These usually end up leading to more questions
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Thanks virgin but i Know all that to

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you saying you know every possible thing about this girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Iminlove
    Thanks virgin but i Know all that to
    Ask her about food, music, relationships, hell...even ask her what she wants to be asked, tell her to ask you stuff, ask her whats on her mind and what she thinks about. I dont know...your making this harder then it really is I think.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Iminlove
    I need some help thinking of questions to ask my girlfriend cause she likes it when I ask her questions about anything nothing in perticular but I can't think
    of any anymore so I need some help. Can any of ya'll give me some help or any suggestions or any questions to ask it doesn't matter what they are anything will work.
    Lots of people have this very same problem. If you want to get past the small talk and actually engage in a deeper or more intellectually based conversation, just look at the current events. What President Bush is doing for example...you could get into conversations worth hours long about him. From that you can see what kind of person she is by viewing her opinions on how things should be run.

Or, you could engage in talking about a past experience that you've had. For instance, In 4th grade, I once was put out of school for three and a half months because of a deadly virus infection (luckily i got over that many years ago-- I'm in 11th grade now).

There are objects of conversation all around you. Just use them to your advantage. Talk about political issues, your past, your goals, things that annoy you (like finding hair in your food at a diner), there are endless things. Just feel comfortable about what your doing at that present moment and run with it.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.