+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when do i kiss her?????'

when do i kiss her?????'

Ok... i'm in love with this girl. i really love her. I know she wants me too kiss her cos in parallel conversations she told me that but she also told me that she could back of when i tried to kiss her. And i guess i'm a little shy and i can't kiss her... When it's the right time for u all to kiss your girlfriends or be kissed by your boyfriends? help me please.... I want to but i just can't... never did it before....
    I'm that star up in the sky
    I'm that mountain peak up high
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Dreams come true, you just need to have them... (my dream came true... I just hope I never wake up)

Just do it!

Just do it one day. Draw your lips closer and closer to her face until... Well, you know. I really don't what else to tell you short of "Just do it". That's the only way. Either that or do nothing at all, which probably isn't a good option for you. Just work up your courage and kiss her already.

it's easy to say hard to do... wht if she doesn't like? what if she backs of like she said it could happen? what if i don't kiss her right?....
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Dreams come true, you just need to have them... (my dream came true... I just hope I never wake up)

wht if she doesn't like?
    If she's told you she WANTS you to kiss her, then you've really got NOTHING to worry about at all. Just kiss her. If she wants you to kiss her, then she WILL like it because that what she's waiting for. She's obviously waiting for you to kiss her so do it already. She's waiting...
    what if i don't kiss her right?....
    There's not really a "right" way of kissing somebody. Just do what feels right to YOU. As long as you don't salivate all over her face, it'll be ok. Don't drool on her and you'll be fine. Other than that, just do it and have a good time, ok. Don't worry about her reaction as it will obviously be a good one provided that you KISS her. So do it!

she said that she wanted but she doesn't make a moove either... she's more experienced. and what she told me.. in other words was that she could back of if i didn't do it in the right time....
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

So what if she won't make the first move? That doesn't mean anything. What you need to do is take some initiative and YOU make the first move. Oh, and she's already said she wants you to kiss her, so why would she back off if she wants it? That makes no sense. Think about it. You're just making excuses. I don't know why because this really isn't a big deal. Do it and come back here with RESULTS.
    I've helped you as much as I can. Now you have to do something for yourself. KISS HER, no more questions asked. As I've said to you so many times before, JUST DO IT! Stop freaking out over the smallest things and go accomplish something.

That is alot of "what ifs".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Kiss her, Shy guys won't last that long if you are going to be like it. Girls appreciate the little things and its seems hard but you'll never know how she'll react unless you do it. Are you going out? If yes why would she pull back? really you'll never know unless you try just face your fear and do it.

I have experience...I have never done yet neither. I think the first time would start with a joke

Thanks for your help... I'll try to make the moove tonight... I just hope the time comes... THX U ALL!
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That is alot of "what ifs".
    Yea, this guy needs to just clear his mind and kiss her. If she backs up, then don't do it again. If she doesn't, then roll with it. It's not really that big of a problem.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

ok... i'm almost meeting her...
    Hey, I made it
    I'm the world's greatest

just go by your feelings...
    :: Dots Dot

that will probably annoys her

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Come on do just do it

Quote Originally Posted by DeadbyNature
    it's easy to say hard to do... wht if she doesn't like? what if she backs of like she said it could happen? what if i don't kiss her right?....
    Damn...

Just kiss her.
    There was this girl i liked and she was a year older than me.

I was going to ask her out at gradutation but i lost all of my damn courage because i was worried about her sayin no

(It had happened to me before) So with my friends support i called her up that night and she said yes.

MORALS: Life is to short to get worked up over something like a girl. If She rejects you she rejects you.

This may not seem like good advice saying that your gf is "small", but i love my GF alot, but i wouldn't let her choose (Subconciously) what college i go to.

"Love is a game and if you play your cards right you'll win. If you don't you lose and get a new hand."

You can quote me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast