View Poll Results: Kissing another guy/girl while being in a relation ship is...

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheating

103 94.50%
  • Not cheating

6 5.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating poll

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    killer.. i guess that you're a cheater huh??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yea, a cheek kiss isn't a big deal.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Duh, that's stupid. Nobody considers a cheek kiss cheating. Forget about a cheek kiss. I'm talking about French kissing for like a minute.
    I have it all. Including kino.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Your scary

::Fails to see how this is scary::

Hm, I guess some guys just find self-security in a woman intimidating. ::shrugs::

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer

Hm, I guess some guys just find self-security in a woman intimidating. ::shrugs::
    Er... scary was in italics...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Duh, that's stupid. Nobody considers a cheek kiss cheating. Forget about a cheek kiss. I'm talking about French kissing for like a minute.
    Serious relationship... hell no! If I walked in and saw my girl making out with another guy...it would crush me. It's cheating, no if's about it. That being said, unlike sex, a kiss can be worked over...but still nothing easy.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer

nah i actually find it attractive.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

I like scary it kinda turns me on. I think that a kiss is cheating because if you are in a real good relationship you would not need a reason to kiss another guy or girl because the person you are dating is the one you are supposed to be in love with not the other person so kiss the one you love not the other one and if my girlfriend kissed another guy I would kiss his ass and I would forgive her because I love her but I know she would never cheat on me.

it is definatley cheating but i guess depending on the situation shit happens i guess at that point it would be up to the other person top take it or leave it. I would be very upset
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

any kind of physical intimacy with a person not ur bf/gf is cheating .... there are no excuses for it .. ho wu feel about it may differ but it is cheating ,....

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Damn, you guys think it's cheating then...wow, you guys are pretty rough.
    If you love who you are with or even just starting to date then this shouldn't even be a question unless they were the one kissing but it seems to me that you were the one that kissed someone else and he got mad. But yes kissing someone else while in a relationship is cheating for sure.

its cheating for definate, anything like evn holding hands with another guy unless they are gay is not fair.

me and my gf were in a nightclub, and i saw another guy and her kissing, dunno why, dunno who, she was drunk, and said he took advantage.. i dont know what to believe.

but well its over and done with, were still together, i forgived her, i guess it means i get a chance if i do something silly..

if i wasnt so mad at the time, i would of gone and found some random bird near her and stuck my tongue down her neck, start rubbing her inner thigh.. see how long it took for my woman to flip

but well im not like that anyway ..

its cheating .. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    any kind of physical intimacy with a person not ur bf/gf is cheating .... there are no excuses for it .. ho wu feel about it may differ but it is cheating ,....
    I'm not so convinced of that anymore...I used to think that. But my perspective has changed now that I'm a bit more "experienced"...

Have I ever cheated on someone? No, have I been with someone who was cheating? Yup...(ok bad, me, but I knew they were on the verge of the break up anyway and it ended a few days later...)

There is emotional cheating and physical cheating...both bad, both a breach of trust. Is a kiss worth getting in a huff? Nah, its not desirable (necessarily) - but there is a difference between a kiss and sex/alterior emotional attachement...etc.

a kiss is nothing... this coming from a slut of course... but to me a little kiss is nothing... making out.. like french kissing is something... but just a little kiss?.. nada... I kiss my friends goodbye on the lips... we all do it... most of us have someone we're involved with and we still do it and nobody thinks anything of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmIASleaze
    this coming from a slut of course...
    I for once agree with you on something.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast