View Poll Results: Kissing another guy/girl while being in a relation ship is...

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheating

103 94.50%
  • Not cheating

6 5.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating poll

ass/hole... i hate you

Tone Guest
    Stop referring to yourself like that Jeanie.

why not? everyone else does....

Tone Guest
    No, actually just the internet tough guy who follows you around in every post you make. Block him or ignore him, but learn to start having some self-respect. If you don't want to be like that, don't be.

It is cheating all the way. Your lips should always land on the person you are committed to and if they can not then you are guilty of cheating.
    A fool in love makes no sense to me.
    I only think you are a fool
    If you do not love.
    ~ by Anonymous ~

I'd say that's a little harsh an interpretation. But it's yours so I can't argue with it.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 24-06-05 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I'd say that's a little harsh an interpretation. But it's yours so I can't argue with it.

I mean an all out french make out kiss for me would be cheating. I only kiss my husband that way and vice versa.
    A fool in love makes no sense to me.
    I only think you are a fool
    If you do not love.
    ~ by Anonymous ~

Erm.... I think if ur bf/gf is there and they mite not mind you goin wiv sum1 else, as my bf lets me go wiv my mates! (the girl ones!)

WAY cheating.. you may aswell go have sex with them.

Unless it's a kiss on the cheek to a friend - excused.

I think that anyone who performs an intimate act to another person while they are in a serious relationship is cheating "Unless the person in the relationship is aware ahead of time that it "Could" happen, whether it is kissing up to sex. Also your right, the friendly kiss on the cheek is nothing. But the kiss of passion is a problem. It is pretty black and white if you ask me. I myself am not fond of a relationship where the person tries to justify what is cheating and what isn't. It is pretty simple. A relationship is where two people show each other unconditional love and devotion to one another, not some chick that looks hot because you have your beer goggles on.

I also feel that if someone thinks that it isn't cheating. Then there shouldn't be a problem having the bualls to do it right in front of the person you are in a relationship with. And when you try it, be sure you have head gear and a J-Strap on.

To me.. flirting, seducing and hugging are also cheating.. It doesnt have to be sex.. Even when you are with your gf and at the same time thinking of another girls is also cheating.. There are just too many ways to cheat..
    [URL=http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=329011]Get Paid to Use Your Computer![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by jggp
    To me.. flirting, seducing and hugging are also cheating.. It doesnt have to be sex.. Even when you are with your gf and at the same time thinking of another girls is also cheating.. There are just too many ways to cheat..
    Wow - you'd better brace yourself for being cheated on with standards like those...

And once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Too few people never learn that.

erm how do u quote
    anyway my girlfriend cheated on her boyfriend to go with me so u sayin she gona cheat on me aswell
    "Ive got another confession to make,
    Im your fool,
    Everyone got their chains to break,
    Holding you"

Quote Originally Posted by Imcrazy
    And once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Too few people never learn that.

erm how do u quote
    anyway my girlfriend cheated on her boyfriend to go with me so u sayin she gona cheat on me aswell

If she did it to him, why wont she do it to you when somebody better rolls around?

Its cheating totally, if I saw my girl sucking face with some dude she would be picking her stuff up out of my front yard the next day.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends on the motives behind it. I mean if its a friendly quick peck on the lips....then its not cheating. If it's a long drawn out kiss or if theres like tongue involved then yeah thats cheating.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast