View Poll Results: Kissing another guy/girl while being in a relation ship is...

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheating

103 94.50%
  • Not cheating

6 5.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating poll

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry. But if my bf is pecking any chick on the lips that's not family, that is considered 100% unacceptable in my books. I don't care what the motives are. And I know he'd shit a brick if I did that with any of my guy friends.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Sorry. But if my bf is pecking any chick on the lips that's not family, that is considered 100% unacceptable in my books. I don't care what the motives are. And I know he'd shit a brick if I did that with any of my guy friends.
    Yeah I see your point. I forgot to add that it MUST be family!!

66 to 5

I think it's been decided that kissing another boy/girl IS cheating, duh!

hey , i think that if your Bf/Gf accepts a back-rub from someone else than a professional and you , or just some rubbing from someone , then i consider that cheating because its like being hit on and not doing anything about it . Some ppl Gf get flirted on all the time , they dont *cheat* thats what they say , but why dont they tell the guys off? to me if you dont tell him off , its just like flirting because your allowing other guys to do that .

well sex, kissing and even backrubs are definitely cheating as far as i'm concerned...but one of my ex's used to consider even dancing w/ sumone else cheating...which i thought was really retarded..what do you guys think?
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    well sex, kissing and even backrubs are definitely cheating as far as i'm concerned...but one of my ex's used to consider even dancing w/ sumone else cheating...which i thought was really retarded..what do you guys think?
    it depends wat kinda dancing we're talkin' about pixie.. but seriously.. dancing is dancing.. so... what's wrong with a lil hardcore reggae from here n' there...

i dunno about backrubs... i give backrubs to everyone all the time.. well.. not so much backrubs as much as neck massages... but still if that's cheating.. then that's more retarted than dancing...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    it depends wat kinda dancing we're talkin' about pixie.. but seriously.. dancing is dancing.. so... what's wrong with a lil hardcore reggae from here n' there...

i dunno about backrubs... i give backrubs to everyone all the time.. well.. not so much backrubs as much as neck massages... but still if that's cheating.. then that's more retarted than dancing...
    well that depends grk...is that how you earn your living...cuz then it's ok...i'd understand.....if not..then yeah it's just wrong...and no it's not more retarded than dancing
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Kissing or anything related to "sexual" contact is cheating in any degree.

a year ago I wanted a break with my bf due to a new job I got. told him I just want to be friends but in his mind we were still together. met a guy through co-workers and a cousin just friends, found an interest in him later, he kissed me (closed mouth), then I didn't like him after getting to know him. BF found out. One year later he meets this girl through his cousin's gf she kissed him (tongue and all), he said he didn't like it and tried to push her tongue out, I find out and called him a cheater ('cause we were together when it happened), and he said I did it to him first and this was his revenge. I was all heartbroken that another girl laid her lips (and her tongue) in my bf's mouth.

Its totally cheating kissin a other person. I myself had to deal with that and i have forgiven my man for doing what he did with a girl. I doubt i will ever forget we are totally in love and i believe in him as a person that it will never happen again. Doesnt mean its easy i am trying to get the hurt back.
    Too all the people that been cheated on did anyone forgiven and forget and have a relationship.

QUOTE=Killerbabe]Would you guys consider kissing another girl/guy while being in a serious relationship cheating?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    Too all the people that been cheated on did anyone forgiven and forget and have a relationship.
    yes. We are currently trying to fix things. LIke you it it's not easy but you have to go past that hurt and try to make things work. I hurt him, he hurt me. Two wrongs doesn't make a right. I'm just hoping everything will get better.

I think it depends on who it is with and the situation. If it was with someone I knew they fancied behind my back I'd say that would be cheating. If I was there/nearby or if nothing was meant by it I wouldn't care too much. Each scenario is different and you just have to learn to judge if they are loyal to you. Deep down you will know. Sex on the other hand is a little harder to forgive, plus think about the yummy diseases they could share with you.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hm. 92% think it's cheating. I think we've determined then, that it's basically cheating.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Would you guys consider kissing another girl/guy while being in a serious relationship cheating?
    Yes, although it depends on the extent of the kiss, for example if it is just a peck on the cheek then it doesn't matter. But if it is a french kiss, or a long lingering kiss on the lips then yes it is cheating.

I wouldn't want my gf to be kissing someone else. I'd really consider that cheating. Closed mouth or tongue. A friendly kiss is on the cheek..that's where it should be. A kiss on the lips is meant for intimacy...and bf/gf only. That's IMO.

ooohhh, thats def.cheating. I don't think it's as bad as the rest but i'd still be pretty pi**ed.
    to err is human, to forgive divine

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast