View Poll Results: Kissing another guy/girl while being in a relation ship is...

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheating

103 94.50%
  • Not cheating

6 5.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cheating poll

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's cheating because a kiss is a sign of affection and if my bf kissed someone else I would take it as though he was telling someone else he was interested in them. So yes I would be upset and look at it as cheating! There's no good excuse for it!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Depends on the kiss.
    Speak less. Say more.

Cheating and unforgiveable!

So far, most of the opinions expressed here reflect a bunch of Nervous Nellies I wouldn't want anywhere near me, looking over my shoulder and breathjing down my neck all the time to make sure I wasn't doing anything to offend their insecure sensibilities. If a person hasn't the confidence in themselves or the trust in me to be at ease with how I express my affection for others I care about, **** 'em. They need to go back to the Romper Room, listen to Do Bee and Don't Bee a little more, and leave us big kids the hell alone until they get a better grip on reality.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    So far, most of the opinions expressed here reflect a bunch of Nervous Nellies I wouldn't want anywhere near me, looking over my shoulder and breathjing down my neck all the time to make sure I wasn't doing anything to offend their insecure sensibilities. If a person hasn't the confidence in themselves or the trust in me to be at ease with how I express my affection for others I care about, **** 'em. They need to go back to the Romper Room, listen to Do Bee and Don't Bee a little more, and leave us big kids the hell alone until they get a better grip on reality.
    LOL..okay..totally off subject, but ...my daughter is picking out her HS ring...I went in my jewelry box to show mine to her...saw my Romper Room ring and showed it to her...and she's like What's Romper Room? lol
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Ya know: I considered that possibility before I mentioned Romper Room, but then (in spirit with the post) decided: **** 'em. If they don't know, they can google it on their own bandwidth. LOL!

BTW: Another way you can tell you're getting old: Cops and doctors are all younger than you.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 23-10-05 at 11:33 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown32
    Kissing is a breakupable offense i think in any serious relationship. if you let them get away with it and come back, next thing is them screwing around.

and to everyone . if you ever get yourself in a situation where you are in a serious relatinship and you slip someone else the tongue, you might as well sleep with them, if you get dumped for cheating you might as well go all the way,
    Well this did happen to me and i did not screw them and not from a lack of chance.

A pin prick and a mortal wound to the heart are 2 different things.

For all the people who are so willing to throw everything away for kisses. I would admit it would hurt, because i have seen what it does, but ask yourself would you want to throw away a long term relationship for a screw up. We are humans after all and this doesnt excuse it. Yet, it does ask to understand.
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

I can understand people make mistakes and I would be willing to forgive, but because I could never forget I don't think I could remain in the relationship. I know it may seem stupid to be mad at something like that, but trust is hard for me and that would definitely destroy it.

Trust, it is such a fragile thing and once broken few can repair it.
    Thats what love is for. Love can mend all things and if thats truly
    what you are in the relationship for than it will overcome all obstacles.
    Of course this is assuming the other person is in love with you and simply slipped up.

If you and the girl are just finding a warm body to sleep with than i dont even see why it would matter. So many people have relationships that they try to make so large and yet all they want is someone to be there for them. Why would you hurt people for what we would all do.

If your one of those people that can say you would never cheat. I have some advice: dont have such a mighty view of yourself. Pride goeth before the fall and indeed you shall fall. I agree most people can refuse a straight up offer for an affair, but there are so many other ways. Saddest thing is youll never realize it till its to late and something you thought didnt matter at all caught you.

if its for love, love the person
    if its for yourself it doesnt matter anyways
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

Kissing someone else is no big deal. And a I agree with whaywardJ: you guys are soooooooooooo insecure it is silly. Just because someone kisses somenone else ..... doesn't mean that they are going to dump you for the person they were kissing.

Some of you are soo funny that you would rather your SO kiss family members on the lips than someone who isn't family....is it just me but isn't that kinda worse? I mean if my gf frenched her own brother I think she would have some serious issues that go a lot farther than cheating.

lol I don't think they would rather their SO french kiss a family member.

Tone Guest
    I'm sure they don't mean french kissing, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I'm sure they don't mean french kissing, genius.

No, they mean kissing on the lips to say "hello."

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearslost

If your one of those people that can say you would never cheat. I have some advice: dont have such a mighty view of yourself. Pride goeth before the fall and indeed you shall fall. I agree most people can refuse a straight up offer for an affair, but there are so many other ways. Saddest thing is youll never realize it till its to late and something you thought didnt matter at all caught you.

Ok wait a minute here, so because I say I wouldn't cheat I have a very high view of myself? I don't think that's it at all. I have been cheated on.. many times and I know how it feels so I would never do that to someone I care about. Maybe in my younger days, I was careless about things but I can hoenstly say I have never nor will I ever cheat on someone. If there's a problem that cannot be fixed then I will deal with that before I just go elsewhere for whatever I fell I need.

And I'm a little lost RSk, do you mean I am insecure because I view kissing someone else as cheating? just trying to clear that up..
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    That's not RSK, it's carp.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast