+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Roleplaying, foreplay, rough sex, etc..Need ideas!!

Oiy is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Roleplaying, foreplay, rough sex, etc..Need ideas!!

My boyfriend and I have a very healthy sex life. Typically we have sex about 6-7x a week. Oral between 3-5x a week on average. We are into role playing. I'm submissive, he's dominant. I enjoy being spanked, pinned down, etc.

We are into all different types of role playing. The common things like me dressing up as his secretary, cheerleader, nurse, etc. We've done the "taboo" Daddy/daughter, Mom/Son role playing. We are pretty open minded about everything. I dont care if he calls me his slut, whore etc in bed. I like the choking and hair pulling.

I want more ideas though. lol. I'm still kinda new at this entire role playing thing.

Any pointers?

Depends on how far you want to take it... Tried animal role playing? Being a dog/kitten/rabbit or whatever, getting taken around on a collar and leash etc... There's also rape-play, prisoner/prison guard, doctor/patient, master/slave. Anything with an inbalance of power will do the job I suppose. A good place to pick up kinky ideas is fetlife.com. Shibari has caught my imagination recently, it might be worth giving that a look if you like bondage-type stuff, but whips/handcuffs/blindfolds/ball-gags are still the kinky classics.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Oiy is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm definitely going to have to check that out. Thank you very much. The prison guard/criminal thing feels a little awkward sometimes. He's a cop, and used to be a prison guard. Lol. Im scared to offend him if that makes sense.

Yeah, as the other poster said, depends how far you are willing to go. I actually made it to role switching in my last relationship. Just make sure you know where to draw the line, because the more "new" things you try, the more kinkier you will wanna go.