+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does my boss like me?

does my boss like me?

hello!

basically just want some advice if people think this guy is just a player or does like me..

so he is a temporary assistant manager where i work, he straight off stated that he thinks he's some womaniser, says all the lines and goes out every weekend chatting up women. He says he doesnt say his name and sometimes lies about where he works etc.
    Sounds like a right twat right?
    it started off where he said i was his "CHALLENGE" saying i am beautiful etc. i admit i am a flirt and banter back, but going down the truthful linee of "its never going to happen mate you wish!"

since then he texts me daily asking how i am and said hes not as bad as he makes out etc. he still stands by what he is generally like and he doesnt do relationships. so why am i so drawn to him? hes not even attractive! he wants to go for some drinks one night and despite saying he wants to shag me he said he will sleep on the sofa and i sound like a laugh. i think he is just a player saying all the right things but one part of me thinks i could convert his playerish ways!
    how do i go about finding out whats true? or do i just cut all ties? ikve been completly honest in saying i dont fall for his lines and stuff, but i find myself wishing he wouldtext me!

This exactly what i was talking about in the other topic

Some woman are just stupid,

Like right now you know this is wrong and you see that what he s saying have no good in it,
    but still you have the nerves to ask us shit about this?!!!

So some people need to learn the hard way,

Go have drinks and be naive, go with him hve some drinks and believe he will sleep on the sofa.
    and spread your leggs he will give you some promotion if that is what you like.

People warn, you, like almost alway the guy lets you know what is about and wants you for, but its up
    to you to wake up or keep acting.

And beside all of that you are there to work not to walk around like a horny slut for your boss.
    Remember you will have to work after that with him.
    And he shore will be a happy men , but you will suffer anyway, especially when he tells the whole
    company how easy you are,

Let me solve this one for you even thou i think you know it but you still acting like you dont know.

You cant say i want a peach and thinks he will give you a apple.
    So you cant flirt while you dont want noting to do with.
    So act like you are and think!
    If it never going to happen act and be someone that will not go there.

And what is he doing with your number? after work? to text you about things that have
    noting to do with work.
    So you still only send a massage that you are interested or there is some hope for him, with you

i have told him it will never happen for those reasons, i have a good head on my shoulders and am not a "SLUT", i know he would tell everyone and i dont even fancy him but i would like to be friends.
    i have stopped texting back to his messages

Hmmm, but you say want thing but act another,

Especially men, will take it as a yes you want to,
    cause you say no way, you wish, but when it comes to actions to stop him or to
    let him know and see your words are serious, you text, flirt back, and stuff...........

like who are you fooling? not me!

he wants to go for some drinks one night and despite saying he wants to shag me he said he will sleep on the sofa
    Huh? What's one thing got to do with the other. What has wanting to go out for drinks one night with you have to do with him promising to sleep on the sofa? Is he that presumptuous that he thinks you'd have him back to yours after one date and a few drinks?

I think you know what the score is here you just want someone to tell you to ignore your gut. Sorry, it won't be me.. I will of course tell you if you think that you'll be fine afterwards when you have to see him everyday if he stops flirting, calling and making you his "challenge."

BTW: You're attracted to him because you are allowing yourself to become vulnerable to the attention he is giving you and you're psychologically wondering what all those other women see in him. Try not to let words you want to hear (such as 'you're beautiful') block out the fact that he's told you outright that he's not a "relationship type of guy" or that he's admintted to being a womanizer.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a boss like this. He was a flat out womanizer although he denied it, and just thought he was very slick and thought no one knew what he was up to or could see through his crap. I found out he'd slept with several of his employees and broke their hearts.

I was only about 22, I remember telling myself that he was a slimy jerk but couldn't help feeling really intrigued when he'd hit on me. I know that feeling, and it is DANGEROUS. You tell yourself that you'd never give in but there's a little voice in the back of your head that tells you it would be fun to just roll along and play his game and see if you can resist. In the end, most (silly little) girls cannot do this.

In the end, I just enjoyed being the one that got to turn him down so I won, I guess. I still wonder about it though. He was cute and Australian and just happened to become a multi-millionaire. He ended up marrying one of the employees he was screwing around with (who was married). Sigh.

Oops sorry.....bad me. STAY AWAY from your boss. It usually doesn't end well. Usually.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I could not have said it better than all of the above. He is waiting for you to become broken down for all the flirting and words he is using. And like they said when he does get it, he will be on (like all other silly ass immature people) the next conquest on the job and you will be having to face him while he ignores you and tells everybody how he "finally hit that" come on sister your story is one of the oldest in the damn book of players. Stop it he is gonna use you! and do not get caught up with words people use to flatter you. Not to say that you are not attractive but people lie about their feelings to get what they are seeking. Keep moving and protect your feelings mainly because he supervises you. Take care and pride with yourself so you can hold your head up at work and know he has no valid reason to dirty up your name. Take heed!

This guy is not a player, but a loser! Things are not working with him with any other girl so hes trying his ''luck'' with any girl.

If he was really this player womanizer kind of guy, he wouldnt go out screaming it out: Hey guys im a womanizer. He would keep it silent to himself.

My advice, simply to hell with him