+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumping :(

Dumping :(

Hey everyone!

I've got a boyfriend, that i do like ... we've been going out for 1 month, and i still don't love him .. i'm 18 and he's 21 ... i just don't think my feelings are in the relationship ... the problem is ... him and his friends are my only friends ... and i feel that if i break up with him i'll leave everyone else .. and i don't want that to happen ...

2nd problem ... ever since i've met his best friend, i've had strong feelings for him .. and he's had strong feeling for me i feel ... the other night .. i had to sleep in his bed cause my boyfriend was really sick after drinking a tad too much .. and the best friend just started rubbing my back .. then after a few seconds was like "i better stop that" .. and stopped and rolled over and went to sleep .. now that confused me ...

I hope i don't sound like a ***** ... another thing ... my boyfriend always pressures me into having sex .. which i don't like to have all the time! .. i feel like the relationships purely about sex!! And its frustrating!!!

Please please tell me what i should do!! .. i need help!! .. and i have noone else to turn to to talk to

hummm. Try to travel for a number of days. That's the best excuse to avoid him. In the travel, you will find new friends and new life. forget him...

But i love them .. as friends, i don't wanna lose them ... and i don't think i could stand not seeing his best friend again ... i don't know what to do ... thank you for helping but king of king!!

Staying in a relationship you don't want part of because your afraid of losing friends in my opinion is stupid. Dump the man and get new friends.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence
    another thing ... my boyfriend always pressures me into having sex .. which i don't like to have all the time! .. i feel like the relationships purely about sex!! And its frustrating!!!
    That alone is a good reason to leave.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."