+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Admire or Love?

Admire or Love?

I have a problem and I don't quite get it through.. hope get some advice from anyone here....

Recently I got a new job, and my supervisor is a powerful woman. She teaches me everything and take care me very well..... Long story short... she shared lots of her experiences on the work with me, and I start to admire her..... her work and strength make me feel she is very cool....

Since my job didn't really need me to go daily; therefore, I won't be seeing her everyday... but she will call me and update me some of the work stuffs.... we even sms and this is all work related .. nothing personal...

Now, I don't know why I am kinda miss her..?!?! Am I subconsciously fall in love with her or I just mixing up my admire / love towards her? I will meet her again next Tuesday for a meeting, and I am really looking forward to it.... but honestly, I don't have the heart pumping when I looked into her eyes, but I do want to look at her all times.....

I am so confused... anyone can give me some suggestions on what is really going on with me? How should I deal with it?

Million Thanks
    Sam

Dear Sam,

admiration is part of love. Personally, I only believe in reciprocal love. You may be infatuated with her, but with her being your superior, it seems very unlikey that it'll go any
    further.